Master List of the Rarest Pokémon Cards

The original thread where the German deck was posted is from 2015, but here I recently posted all VS cards I’ve personally seen thus far including that entire German deck: www.elitefourum.com/t/vs-english-card-list/28328/2 (also mentioned on page 5 of this thread :blush: ).

PS: I’m the one who edited that Bulbapedia information after this excellent thread where we got confirmation that the Swedish, Danish, and Portuguese winners received English decks. Before that it was mentioned that each player got the deck in their respective language, including the Danish, Swedish, and Portuguese winners. Would have loved to see Swedish and Danish cards, but I’m glad there is now confirmation at all. I still don’t know for sure whether French and Dutch decks exist. I think French will exist (since German and Italian exist as well) which are the three foreign languages that have printed almost any set, and Dutch not (since the Portuguese winner was also given an English deck instead of Portuguese one) and the only Dutch sets printed are Base Set, Jungle, and Fossil - and almost all Dutch people can read in English just fine (I’m Dutch myself). But I simply don’t know for sure (would love to see confirmation about the Dutch and French deck winners).
PPS: The Italian deck is not mention on that Bulbapedia page. These decks were given at two events: Tropical Mega Battle and 2002 World Championship. The languages of the winners for the Tropical Mega Battle are known, but the 2002 World Championship (apart from at least one Italian and a bunch of English ones) not.

EDIT:

You’re indeed correct. According to that same Bulbapedia page you’ve used for the other languages, the second deck on that page (Movie Release) was the normal Japanese deck (which doesn’t contain the Tropical Breeze, but does contain the Rocket’s Tyranitar and Darkness Energy). The Tropical Mega Battle Release was given at both the Tropical Mega Battle event and 2002 World Championships a.f.a.i.k.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes