Massive Autograph Sale Tonight

probstein123 has a massive autograph consignment tonight. Here are the listings… few Sugimori, few Arita, few Saitou, few Yoshida, few Himeno, and a :poop: ton of Fukuda Gold Stars.

9 Likes

I can only copy and paste 1 at a time you are to be applauded lol.

2 Likes

It’s crazy all of these are going at once. Will be super interesting to see where they end :eyes:

2 Likes

Is it bad to say that I don’t really like Fukuda’s signature?

You dont have to like it just the person you sell it on to after buying it has to like it. Am i going to end up on an @Dyl post if i buy to resell? Lol.

9 Likes

Yes.

Though those are all his name written in block, which was an option for people who wanted it. His actual autograph/signature is the swoopy hiragana one.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

oh wow! am i the only person who finds it a little strange when people get someone to sign a card by another illustrator? i saw the Deoxys ex and then was like umm… is that an Arita card signed by Sugimori? Idk it almost feels disrespectful :sob: how u gonna bring an Arita illustrated card to a Sugimori signing

1 Like

It would only be cool if they were sworn enemies.

2 Likes

They just don’t hit me like Saitou or Arita ones do, but it may just be the fact they are block. I do like the Hiragana one that @gengarbrigade pictured below so that’s good for me to know if Fukuda decides to do more signings

3 Likes

sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s not my favorite either… :upside_down_face:

with so many going at once, maybe some deals are to be had :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely the opportunity if you’re a Fukuda collector! I’m not a huge signature person myself but I will say having the original 3 Eeveelutions with Saitou’s signature would be kind of a neat trio to own.

2 Likes

For the record, コレクターへ is “to collector”.

Korekuta = コレクタ = collector

And also リザーディン = Lizardon = Charizard

Just so you know

5 Likes

I figured as much but didn’t want to presume. Didn’t care enough to ask but now I’m glad I know :+1:

Anyone win the Scott grail? :sunglasses:

1 Like