Mario Pikachu

Overkill?.. Lol

www.japanesenintendo.com/post/152102159579

12 Likes

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Now I wait when they make the Lion Dancer Pikachu Poké Plush into a card…

What? Lol… Ah well, more Pikachu Cards to collect. Any more new one these, like release date?

EDIT: I’m dumb, it said so in your link… 29th of October…

Greetz,
Quuador

October 29th. The link I posted has all the merchandise that will be sold :blush:

omg lmfao

I NEED these cards!!! Hngggg

2 Likes

Hahah I think that’s awesome :grin: Overkill yes but funny and cute at the same time. Need!

1 Like

sunyshore.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1213

1 Like

There will also be a luigi one so looks like I’m going to have to get both!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! This was my first thought upon seeing that box art:

1 Like

Thanks, pre-ordered both, so four more Pikachus incoming. :blush:

Maybe I shouldn’t have been so impulsive, this one is cheaper :wink: (At least, it is for me with the 24 USD shipping versus free shipping)
www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Game-XY-Break-Mario-Luigi-Pikachu-Special-box-Set-Japan-Tracking-/262684697303?hash=item3d293a62d7:g:LaMAAOSwnbZYCiTu

Greetz,
Quuador

These are amazing!!! I can’t wait!

www.ebay.com/itm/272424273027

www.ebay.com/itm/272424273638

30 USD each. :blush:

2 Likes

GUESS WHAT IS RELEASED TODAY?!

titanfall 2?

3 Likes

Just letting everyone know this sold-out, re-stocked and is sold-out again on-line, only the Mario. If you want it, it seems like sooner than later is a good idea.

I was going to order a bunch this morning but got busy with my son. Glad I took him to Nogeyama Zoo since I was able to pop into the Pokemon Center and grab a few. Went there for something else that was sold-out, kinda makes up for it.

Is this a product that’s worth purchasing as an investment? I can still get my hands on a few.

There are quite a few on eBay for half the price of that website… I really need to be more patient when it comes to pre-orders… But I prefer to pay more than to miss my chance in the end.

Kinda wish we knew release amount / information beforehand, but I guess we’ll have to decide ourselves whether we pre-order it expensive, or wait just for the right moment for cheap ones (right before the price goes up again because there are only a handful left).

Greetz,
Quuador

Just doing my part for society.

1 Like

Holy Mario, that’s a lot of Mario/Luigi Pikachus!

2 Likes