Looking for an US middleman

I hope this is the correct place to post it. Can anyone recommend middleman that can ship from the US to Europe and are willing to receive items multiple times per week?

Would most likely be more raw than graded cards and being able to accept bigger lots (binders, etc.) would be very cool as well.

@jakew1992 uses a service called myUS to have his cards ship to Australia. You could probably ask him how it goes and what kind of price it would cost. They do combine your packages together from what I’ve seen on their website.

If you find someone willing to do it, good for you but I’m just throwing it out there that there are companies that will do it for you no problem. The only thing I’m not sure about is how they deal with customs, but I think you fill the form by yourself. :blush:

This may sound stupid but what does a middleman do? I tried looking it up on google to no answers…
Mjisaacs

1 Like

There’s no such thing as a stupid question. :blush:

In many cases, International buyers can not purchase from certain countries so their only option is to have a 3rd party company or individual that can buy and ship the item for them.

For example, I can’t buy anything on walmart.com or amazon.com or insertrandomUScompany.com which always sell cheaper than on .ca(I’m Canadian). If I use a middleman, it gives me that opportunity. Hope that answers your question.

1 Like

Yah it does! The only other question I have is does the middleman do the buying/offering of an item the buyer wants or does he just use his address as a shipping place sort of thing for the buyer to send their packages too? Because this sounds like something I could get into/help people out with in the community.
Thanks,
Mjisaacs

Hi guys

So MyUS is the middleman company, you pay $7 a month to keep your address/suite they give you. So all you do is set up your eBay accounts address to go to the middleman address. And then on the MyUS you set the delivery address as your personal address :blush: All you have to do is pay for the item and it gets shipped to the middleman. Then when you’re ready to request a shipment they bundle your items together for you. From
What I’ve experienced it’s about $30usd for under 10 items. Then I think for 15 it went to $48usd either way it saves on shipping individually to Australia :blush:

As for customs, there’s a invoice thing that you get on the page where all you have to do is type in what you paid for the item and they do the rest :blush: hope this helps

Jake

Customs is a thing I’d say, you could lie (because the limit is 22 euro pretty much in all Europe I believe) but then you’ve got no foot to stand on anymore. I’ve used a company like that one once or twice and I have seen some bad reports of items simply disappearing, wouldn’t surprise me if it happened if you mark something down to $1, and when you call them out they will reimburse that $1… So I’m not of high trust regarding that, nevertheless it’s still a good option if you have a high customs limit in your country.

Good point, but that risk is always there even if you use a friend. The package goes missing, you’re only getting $22 or whatever the declared value was back even if you have $1,000,000 in there. lol

That’s why you put down the value you paid or slightly higher :ok_hand: I’ve had no issues yet at all :blush: all items arrive fine and none have gone missing

Yeah but you guys in Australia don’t pay customs duties on items lower than $1000… although I heard that was about to change? In Europe it’s similar to Canada, where you pay 15-20% on anything higher than $20-22 euros. It’s stupid. OP wants to avoid this obviously.

1 Like

So get rid of your leadership by supporting candidates who have the citizens wants in mind. They are supposed to work for you, not vice versa:)

1 Like

I’d trade you guys Trudeau for Our honorable president any time even if I can’t stand both. lol

No thanks lol.

Haha…he looked like such a little girl when he said that. No offense to little girls;)