Logan Paul Latest Confirmed Purchase

I’m waiting for the day when he waits to long to sell and people are like Logan who? And how much a pack? This guy is out of his mind

1 Like

Assuming he still owns the 5 boxes from before, if he were to break them all then his net profit from just the packs after taxwould be 16 million dollars at $70K per slot. $17,5K per slot, still a staggering 1,26 million net profit.

And keep in mind, this is just the packs from regular breaks, not the other thousand monetized activities involved in such events. The man is a money making machine.

1 Like

If I was looking to authenticate an incredibly rare Pokemon item I would also go with a company called Baseball Card Exchange

6 Likes

I find it bizarre how many people are talking about this like it’s the biggest thing to ever happen in Pokémon.

If this was some unique collection or something someone had worked hard for years to piece together it’d be a great story, but no, it’s just some rich guy buying a box. Yet despite this people are lapping it up like the world will never be the same.

I struggle to see this as anything more than a publicity stunt myself and I don’t really understand why anyone is showing any interest, but each to their own I suppose.

8 Likes

Deciding to spend my time wisely, I looked over Logan’s Oct 2020 & Feb 2021 Pokémon tweets to compare

Feb 2021 -

448 comments, 748 retweets and 9.1k Likes.

Oct 2020 -

425 comments, 616 retweets and 36.6k Likes.

Today’s -

1.6K comments, 1278 retweets and 37.9K Likes.

What does this all mean? Well that answer is well above my pay grade but IMHO it probably doesn’t mean jack and I just wasted my time.

9 Likes

I guess if I saw someone spend more money on pokemon than I will make in a lifetime I would be salty too

1 Like

I’m not sure what you think I’m salty about? I’m just expressing disinterest. It’s been plastered all over Facebook and Instagram and is the most popular thread here but it’s not overly exciting to me.

E4 and Pokémon in general is full of people who have spent significant sums of money on individual Pokémon purchases. The majority of those have a really inspiring story and I find content like that really engaging and exciting.

In those cases the people don’t usually share what they paid as they are much more interested and passionate about whatever it is they’ve added to their collection.

Here however we have some rich guy who is outwardly flaunting the price he paid for this box and for whatever reason a lot of people are looking at him with starry eyes in awe and admiration like it’s the best thing which has ever happened.

I’m not salty at all, I just don’t get what the fuss is about. He’s just overpaid for some Base Set booster boxes with money that makes up a small fraction of his net worth - that’s neither engaging or exciting to me. There’s no inspiring story here, it’s just sensationalist fluff.

11 Likes

I really hate this guy.

Though, I hope whomever he brought the box from at least was able to do something good with the money.

2 Likes

How about Professional Sports Authenticators

11 Likes

At least they have “Authenticators” in the name

big number make monkey brain go badoinga

7 Likes

just outside my budget, i have $3.50

3 Likes

Congrats on the big sale! You really know when to hold em and when to fold em.

The sealed case is one-of-a-kind as far as we know, so I wonder what he’ll do with them. Will there be more box breaks or will everything remain sealed? Only time will tell.

Edit: sher (noraritangang) told me that Gary did not sell his case. So someone else had one too. Very interesting…

better not look up the guy he bought it from

1 Like

I literally don’t see anyone on the forum doing this. If people on Facebook or Instagram are doing it, I don’t see why you’re surprised.

6 Likes

Who did he get it from? It wasn’t Gary?

Nope, a big sports guy who most people completely despise

1 Like

https://instagram.com/p/CXuBdjopidX

:rocket:

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/CXu9dDBLooD

2 Likes