Logan Paul Latest Confirmed Purchase

Lowkey hoping collectibles guru makes a comeback for the opening

16 Likes

What could be bigger then this? IF its real, this has to be the biggest and best pokemon product to open to date. Unless someone has a sealed storage container of cases like this lol

Will this really pump up 1st Ed Base prices more again? Isnā€™t the Logan Paul hype priced in by now? Iā€™ve been buying it all year (well the last 4 months especially) for a lot less than late 2020 at least. Guess time will tell.

See the third post in this thread. There is a larger deal. Idk if itā€™s sealed product though.

You would think that Japanese people more than most others would recognise that people can make mistakes in their past and shouldnā€™t be forever judged for it.

23 Likes

Ok, so the case doesnā€™t have rock-solid provenance. That means we have to put trust in it having been accurately authenticated ā€“ do we have any reason to believe that the authenticators at ā€œBaseball Card Exchangeā€ have the ability to distinguish between counterfeit and legitimate late-90s WotC cases?

I doubt it will have any impact whatsoever. Lots of people thought that the second Logan Paul box break would cause 1st Ed. Base to spike (it didnā€™t). Thereā€™s a thread on this forum full of people panicking about it lol.

4 Likes

If Logan is smart he just needs to get his m8 Mr Beast to buy a few boxes for openingā€¦

ā€œOpening $5M of POKEMON CARDS in AN HOURā€

6 Likes

*ā€œOpening $5M of POKEMON CARDS in AN HOUR with an 18Xl FLAMETHROWER in A Jacuzzi full of $50M worth of ALMAS BELUGA CAVIARā€

2 Likes

oui stop bragging cont

3 Likes

you ruined it

Yep, probably not much. The bigger threat comes from random crypto godzillas inflating expectations across the board by paying top dollar + skim for everything. The woes of multi-class items.

1 Like

Too many prepositions and syllables or just not memetic enough?

1 Like

that 72k auction was actually ended early and sold to a buyer for a - as far as I know, unknown price.

The only thing shinier than a pack fresh holo is that beautiful sparkling dome.

3 Likes

show us the trophies! :wink:

Iā€™m looking forward to another round of endlessly barraging fat jokes, poor jokes, proclaiming 30K bulbas taken-out-of-context-really-not-really, drama profiteering and being the personification of #sigmagrindset.

1 Like

Learn boxing, challenge Logan for all his 1st edition base set boxes.

Who knows anything can happen. A youtuber KOed a UFC champ last weekend, a bankrupted TV celebrity became President, a meme of a meme coin has market cap of 17B.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Is the same person in question involved with the deal? Not expecting an answer btw since you mentioned you signed NDAs and stuff.

Couldnā€™t have said it better myself. And I wonder if Wotc made other sets. Or was it just base set?!? You would think other sets would have got attention by now. But I guess if itā€™s not broke donā€™t fix it? Itā€™s also funny the only reason they were purchased is to overcharge everyone for shout outs and clout. What are these ones going for $70,000 per with a shout out? Woah! I wonder if there will be a NFT of the picture of him with the case. Woah thatā€™s a million dollar NFT I can see it now lmfao. O well it is what it is

1 Like