List of Play! Pokémon Prize Pack Cards

Also GG’s to the Jacob Quinn fella. I was also trying to master the set first. I will say he is missing one in there though. So until they make a new video, I may have a shot!

1 Like

Hey hope you’re well! May I enquire which one I’m missing please? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty sure Tower of Waters is missing from the video. Super easy one though at least!

Owh! Good spot, that’s in my deck! Haha

5 Likes

oh you’ve got the goods!

Hey hope we’re all well

Here’s an updated video with the tower of waters :grin:

2 Likes

I am a little surprised series 3 packs haven’t been leaking in the wild yet. Series 2 were on eBay a month+ before the actual release

Maybe they clamped down on it. Or maybe they cancelled it after 2 series.

Series 1 and series 2 had close release dates, series 1 was December-ish and series 2 officially realized in February. That is only 2 months. Series 3 is set for August, each series is set 6 months apart. I would expect series 3 packs to be seen late this month or in July

The UK got Series One and Two about a month earlier, so we might see Three in July if we are lucky.

Expecting Astral Radiance and Lost Origin to be included this time as Series Two included two new sets.

:pray: :pray:Please, no Radiant Greninja! Please, no Radiant Greninja! Please, no Radiant Greninja! Please, no Radiant Greninja! :pray: :pray:

1 Like

On Bulbapedia, they are listing that you can can Single and Rapid Strike Urshifu V and V MAX from Series 2 packs, but these aren’t on the checklist. Has anyone pulled these from Series 2? I haven’t myself, just curious if anyone has.

Thanks for putting this list together. Super helpful!

Do you mean these ones?

I don’t have any physical pictures for all of them, but they are listed on tcgplayer with multiple copies of each

oh nvm you meant from Series 2 packs specifically… Yea i’m not sure on that

Yeah I was editing my personal spreadsheet and noticed a few cards on Bulbapedia that aren’t on this spreadsheet. Those include:

Single Strike Urshifu V BST
Single Strike Urshifu VMax BST
Rapid Strike Urshifu V BST
Rapid Strike Urshifu VMax BST
Galarian Articuno V CRE
Shadow Rider Calyrex V CRE
Galarian Moltres V CRE
Peonia CRE
Suicune V EVS
Marshadow EVS
Umbreon VMax EVS
Rayquaza VMax EVS
Duraludon V EVS
Duraludon VMax EVS

So with the exception of the Marshadow EVS, all of these cards were available in Series Pack 1, but idk if people collect every card available in separate master sets for each series. Just thought it would be worth noting. Bulbapedia could be completely inaccurate.

I can’t find evidence of the Marshadow EVS existing anywhere. It’s not on tcgplayer and I can’t find anything on ebay. There is scan of it on Cardmarket, but there are no active listings for it.

I haven’t seen any proof for the Marshadow, so it’s not looking good for tha† one.
And for my personal, I haven’t kept track of which comes from which pack. Basically I did everything from Series One into my series One set. Then anything new from Series Two is in it’s own set.

1 Like

Good news, Series Three Prize Packs will be arriving August 14th! My guess is that they will continue to add two sets, but take away two each time. So could be Evolving Skies to Lost Origin (including hopefully Pokemon GO) if we are lucky :crossed_fingers:

Other interesting thing to note is that they have confirmed the dates for future releases to be exactly every six months. So Series Four on February 14th 2024, Series Five on August 14th 2024 etc.

Looking now to update Series One and Two spreadsheet - If there are any errors please let me know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am very curious if the pack art for series 3 will be Leafeon, Glaceon, and Eevee.
If Evolving Skies is also in series 3, those cards will have a massive supply since they would have been in 3 different series already.

1 Like

So as it stands there is still only the 2 snorlax cards correct.

Really hope it’s this. Should lower prices a lot. But I can see people complaining about them being included again if so.