List of Pikachu coins?

Does anyone has a list of all existing Pikachu coins? It’s not for myself btw, but for a friend who only collects all the Pikachu Jumbos Cards (and actually has the new XY174 promo before me), as well as all Pikachu coins. He was wondering if there are any new Pikachu coin releases recently, so I figured I’d just ask here for a complete list of Pikachu coins.

@credits, you are the expert regarding coins here, right? :blush: And if I recall correctly there were some other coin fanatics around, but I can’t recall who anymore…

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

There’s Niue 2001 and 2002 coins. I will also pm you, there’s a girl on Facebook who to my knowledge owns every coin made. Massive collection.

Expert is an overly kind word but I do like coins and most probably have more than the average bear.
My list is only of English coins www.elitefourum.com/t/pokemon-english-coin-checklist-v2-1/17465/1 and I have noticed recently there have been more variations being released of any one coin and with no real source it comes down to physically finding them or scanning sites and noting the differences.
Unfortunately I dont think I could be of much help but keep an eye on my link as updates will be posted (one soon once i have imaged some more coins sitting on the shelf over here)

Would I also to be able to get in contact with said person? Although I do not have Facebook…