List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

Sure, here ya go. :grin: 173 unique Xerneas cards in total (although I’m not entirely sure about some of the Portuguese and Russian releases, so could be slightly less).

Greetz,
Quuador

Thank you so much. That was fast.

1 Like

Took little less than 45 minutes. :wink: Woke up about an hour ago, and made it after breakfast.

I’ve got some experience making these lists now, so usually it doesn’t take too long. Of course I cannot guarantee it’s error-free, but overall it should be accurate. The ones I’m not entirely sure about I added in between parenthesis.

Good luck with your collection goals!

Greetz,
Quuador

Is it possible to find out all of the promo energy cards? I have a good start from someone else but don’t know where to look to see if I have them all.
Just English.

@risingtrout I’m afraid Energies aren’t really my expertise. I usually already have loads of difficulty determining what sets/languages some Energy cards in my own collection come from. @credits however has this full English Energies checklist and has been collecting them for years, which should be way more abundant than I could make in just a few hours.

Greetz,
Quuador

That is where I got it from. Thanks.

For Russian releases @quuador is spot on except these ones don’t exist:
*BREAKThrough 107/162 non-holo thème Deck varient
*XY05 Holofoil Promo

And this one does exist and is not on the current list:
*XY149 Xerneas EX

I don’t know when or if you will collect the Russian ones but if you do, I thought I’d share this information!

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Thanks, updated the list. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Sure but with how TPCi hates generation V most Sun & Moon Pokémon are going to pass a bunch of Gen Vs in no time. Volcarona and Galvantula both have 7, (None of which are special unless you count a staff prerelease promo) and are already passed by the Sun & Moon starters who have 10.

Two more lists done for a collector on reddit:

And also added two missing World Championship Deck cards to the Xerneas list I made earlier today.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I hate to be a bother… but if your making all these checklists… I would absolutely love a Piplup Checklist… (he’s my all time favorite Pokémon)

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Will put it on my TODO list. Probably have some time next weekend.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Have you done this for Pichu?
I feel like I’m already aware of all the English and Japanese cards, but I have never ventured outside of those two languages.

1 Like

No, I don’t have a Pichu list yet. I do have Pikachu and Raichu. :wink:
Will also put it on my TODO list.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@mjisaacs @pichufan Bit later than planned, but here they are:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! I’d not seen those Matchprint cards before. I’m guessing those are very pricey when they show up?

Only 2 copies exist, and most are either in possession of TCA_Gaming, or already sold to other collectors. Most MATCHPRINT cards that come up for sale on eBay will be 650-1500 USD probably. Bought my Pikachu for 1k from TCA 1.5 year back, and I also know he sold a Charizard for 1k as well. I assume Pichu will be around the same price-range, but you could ask TCA if he still has both copies in his possession, or only one. And for what price he’s willing to let it go for.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

If I remember correctly there is only 2 in existence so yeah there a little pricy. If there still with the original seller then you might be able to achieve one of them, if they’ve moved on to other homes you’ve got a tough bargain ahead of you. (They are super cool though and wish I had the Kadrabra one)

Mjisaacs

2 Likes

Also thank you for the piplup list! @quuador didn’t realize there were that many!

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Thank you so much for the blastoise one:)

1 Like