List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

Hi John,

No need! I enjoy making these lists, because I learn a lot about special releases and such. And I see I also have a long way to go with the 60 Raichus I have. :stuck_out_tongue: Jk, I don’t have any intention of collecting Raichus. The ones I have came all from bulks which included Pikachus I wanted.

I hope you’ll put the list to good use. :wink:

Ah, oops. Ah well, I never claimed it was 100% correct. There are probably more mistakes to be found in the list. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Mantyke comes to mind. does that count?

Three more lists added (can contain errors of course, but are fairly accurate):

• Gyarados: 354 unique Gyarados TCG cards exist (pastebin)
  • Squirtle: 217 unique Squirtles TCG cards exist (pastebin)
  • Zapdos: 207 unique Zapdos TCG cards exist (pastebin)

I really need to make a compilation list… :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

For the heck of it, I made a list for Mantyke. Don’t really understand why such a cute Pokémon has so few card releases… :confounded:

17 unique Mantyke TCG cards exists.

Diamond & Pearl:

• English non-holo
  • English Reverse Holo
  • Japanese 1st
  • Japanese UED
  • German non-holo
  • German Reverse Holo
  • French non-holo
  • French Reverse Holo
  • Italian non-holo
  • Italian Reverse Holo
  • Spanish non-holo
  • Spanish Reverse Holo
  • Polish non-holo (one of the two Polish sets)
  • Polish Reverse Holo (one of the two Polish sets)

Movie Commemoration VS Pack: Sea’s Manaphy:

• Japanese 1st
  • Japanese UED

Promos:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Can I make a request for Hoopa? Pretty please

Sure! I don’t have time today or tomorrow, so it will most likely be next weekend. But will send a reminder to myself now. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

Thanks man! pretty sure im close to em all, but you never know. might be a language I dont know about that has the card

“Boy 25 died waiting for a Hoopa update. A user on the famouse forum E-four is sent for interigation. “He did not die because of me!” Was the only thing we could get out of him before he was thrown in jail, more updates comming”

2 Likes

:blush:

I’ll make it this Saturday or Sunday. As well as a Marill/Azumarill list for @mrchub. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Again four more lists added (can contain errors of course, but are fairly accurate):

• Marill: 162 unique Marill TCG cards exist (could be 2 more) (pastebin)
  • Azumarill: 149 unique Azumarill TCG cards exist (pastebin)
  • Azurill: 39 unique Azurill TCG cards exist (pastebin)
  • Hoopa: 58 unique Hoopa TCG cards exist (pastebin)

You’re welcome @pokemonunboxing and @mrchub . :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

This is how i organize my cards. All abras, charizards, etc are together. Sure im missing cards but its pretty extensive. Btw Bonsly seems to have the fewest cards pre sun moon.

1 Like

Grey stamps exist for Team Rocket set, correct? Should that be added to all the lists?

They do? I’ve never seen a Grey 1st edition stamp from any other set than the Base set personally. Do you have any pictures?

Besides, none of the four lists you’ve quoted contain Team Rocket set cards, so why did you quote instead of just tagging me?.. :confounded: :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

Haha it was just the first comment i saw that you posted. And sure, i can show you a pic when im home!

You mean you group them per Pokémon in your binders? I do the same. :blush:

Hmm, Bonsly indeed has barely any as well, just like Mantyke there are just 17 unique Bonsly TCG cards in existence… (pastebin). Again a cute yet forgotten Pokémon… :confounded:

Greetz,
Quuador

Can I make a request for a Rayquaza list? :x

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Of course. I don’t have time this weekend anymore. Will go to the Efteling tomorrow with some colleagues from Sri Lanka. But I’ll send a reminder to myself and will do it most likely next weekend.

You’re welcome. The Azurill was a bonus because there were barely any anyway. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

:grin: :heart_eyes:

Thanks a lot man! Let me know if you have any french/italian/spanish dealers haha missing a few but not to far behind. Again thanks for the list