List of All Pokemon TCG Cameos (English)

I’m happy that people are using stuff that I’ve put up on GitHub. :blush:

I had originally put that GitHub document together on the back of starting my Shared Artwork collection (www.elitefourum.com/t/pichufans-shared-artwork-binder-collection-379-675-cards/22196/1) but quickly moved over to Google Sheets instead. Unfortunately I didn’t add any Pokémon names when I made this move, I just noted down the card. That can be found at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J6yUIBuYCg3gI8h1G0sMxZ7P8TK4U6aoG5819uDXhaU/edit?usp=sharing and includes 676 cards from Base Set all the way to the SM Team Up set.

It’s missing a few notable cards though, including Exeggutor and Vileplume from the Southern Islands set (see www.elitefourum.com/t/the-great-pokemon-hidden-in-card-art-thread/24364/173) and my favourite Wizards Black Star promo card Team Rocket’s Meowth (see www.elitefourum.com/t/what-tcg-cards-remind-you-of-the-anime-manga-game/30267/9 - you’re also missing this one on your list).

I mentioned in another thread on E4 recently that I’ve been on and off working on an app which collates all of this information into a searchable database. I’ve got most of the WotC cards in there already, but I’m a long way from releasing that though:

My plan is to have that released some time in the coming year, but I’m focusing on other projects at the moment so it’s on the back burner for now.

3 Likes