Limited Print Yu Nagaba Pikachu & Charizard Prints

Pokemon & Yu Nagaba will be holding a raffle for limited prints of these beauties:

According to his website:

"To celebrate the collaboration between Pokémon Trading Card Game and Yu Nagaba, we are holding a raffle where you have the chance to purchase one of 50 limited edition silkscreen prints.

You can participate in the drawing by filling out the application form below:

forms.gle/xQZfVRfkJqqQSbVv9

Please read the conditions for application before participating in the raffle.

Please note that shipping is only available within Japan.

Raffle Application Period:

July 22, 2021, 18:00 - July 25, 2021, 18:00

Photo by Kentaro Ishibashi"

Curious to see if the dimensions are exactly like a card or if these will be larger in any way.

12 Likes

So many awesome promotions in Japan, meanwhile Pokemon Center US/CAD:

"BidoofRoll, lmao, what card? We don’t know what you’re talking about… register here though for maybe something… who knows? Also fuck you, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

11 Likes

Definitely need to apply for this when I can

Ill bite your legs off!!

Will you fly to Japan to collect it for me if I win, Delvin :3

1 Like

One of fifty, wow. That’s LOW.

1 Like

Chance to win 1 out of 50. Damn that’s tough. Cards are kind of cool though. Rare promo cards that’s for sure.

From the website:

So, considerably larger than a card.

2 Likes

Your chance to win is 50 out of the amount of participants, so that will be a lot rarer than 1 out of 50 even.

Ah I misread then, my bad. Damn that’s pretty rare… thanks for correcting me.

You still have to pay 80000 yen to buy it after you win the raffle. This will be a big hurdle for many people

6 Likes

Anybody here end up winning!?

ah yes, you mean like actual artwork is expensive and not incredibly cheap and affordable like a single card sold on pokemon center japan’s website =D

it actually is crazy, when comparing to art, how some of the best pokemon investment cards are literally free.

1 Like

Yea I thought the same thing. I entered to pay 160k yen for the set as this is something that will age and display really well.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Europe we have to fight over the digested crap of whatever US and Japan releases and goes through there first.

1 Like

Very cool set! Keeping my eye out for a pair of these for sure.

FYI, you get a free Nagaba Pikachu when you order a Pokemon shirt from Public Tokyo

1 Like

For people who are interested in the limited edition print:

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1000645412

1 Like

I want it but I am not sire about this listing with a stock photo…

1 Like