Leonhart's Charizard Was Finally Located

Thanks to @mcmimi who shared it on the discord.

33 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Def gonna put it on my list for this week!! :grin:

Thrilled that he found it/it got delivered to PSA finally. I am curious what condition it was delivered in since it’s been missing for so long. Guess we’ll find out when he gets it back?

3 Likes

OMG! Best news ever.

LeonHart is such a good guy he didn’t deserve this, glad the Big guy upstairs thought so too.

10 Likes

Glad he got his card back. Nobody deserves to lose a Charizard like that.

Also I find it weird that he’s a former attorney and can’t pronounce “constituent”.

3 Likes

Very happy for him. He’s genuinely one of the best people in this hobby and also a terrific person in general.

3 Likes

Probably the best time for that Charizard to pop up.

The question is now will PSA up-charge to holy high heaven…probably will.

3 Likes

I don’t think PSA will accept delivery of a damaged box so should be fine.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. He’s the one that got me back into learning about Pokemon earlier this year and he definitely deserves having it back. Hopefully it’s still in good shape.

1 Like

I can’t imagine the feeling of relief when he got it back. With PSA 10s going for potentially 200k, that’s like finding a lost lottery ticket with the winning numbers on it

It was missing? First time hearing that haha, man that’s life changing news

Authentication cleared and not an XY Char swapped out by some nefarious postal worker, 2nd sigh of relief.
Grading at least a 9 with no further damage incurred through mishandling, 3rd sigh of relief.
Safe return delivery to residence, 4th sigh of relief.
Cannot control any of it, but I know this one will end well and what great news! Hard work, positivity and good karma will reward as it usually does to the faithful.

2 Likes

This makes me incredibly happy to hear. Leon is indeed a terrific person who deserves only the best. Pokemon and the Hobby is blessed to have someone like him in the leadership position he’s in and with the level of influence he has. Now let’s just hope it grades a 10!

I’m thrilled that it got found. He really is such a good guy. Looking forward to the grade! :grin:

I’m glad that it was found, but from the original video I thought it was sent via registered. I’ve never had a registered package lost, but once a side of the box was damaged. PSA refused it and I had to resend it.

I’m guessing it’ll get a 9 due to centering, at which point he will probably then take it in person to BGS and hope for a crossover to 9.5.

4 Likes

Isn’t he also a voice actor? what the hell man, figure it out!

Incredible.

Man he deserves a 10 after all that work! Must have been the best email of his life.

What a journey, such good news!