Kanto_Cowboy’s Current Japanese Collection

I’ve bought from many of you over the past few years. Getting closer to where I’m pleased with what I have. If you have something from my want list thread I may open up some of the other stuff I have.

Otherwise I just wanna talk about cards with fellow passionate nerds!!!

27 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

First post: what an entrance, insane collection
Second post: there is more?
And then there are prize cards and battle road promos. Absolutely insane, very nice collection!

3 Likes

You have lots and lots of super cool cards there and I find it really refreshing to see you proudly slap your CGC 4.5s in our faces, haha. For real tho, all of these cards are just so good, they don’t need a high grade to compensate for anything (especially looking at that tasty PokeDude…)!

My only two gripes are:

1. You literally posted far, far to many cards at once for me to be able to choose a select few to comment on.
  2. What are ya gonna do with all these Komiya New Year’s promos?! Leave some for the rest of us!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

Wooow!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning collection. Very very impressive and also super inspiring. You have an insane promo collection. Do tell the story behind the CGC 1.5 Pikachu BW-P promo card sometime.

Simply awesome post and thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Lol! I bought all three a few years ago for about $500 each. I had dreams of owning 50% of the population, but got distracted and the New Years Present got so much more expensive.

1 Like

Ha! I bought it off eBay for $50 and through it in with some CGC bulk. I just wanted one for my collection. Most cards I care about condition, others I just care about having for the collection.

4 Likes