Joshius Collection Thread (Q&A Video!!)

@pieterpie ,Got these gems in today and figured it was the perfect time to start a collection thread. I mostly collect pin and coins, so expect to see a lot of those! Here we have the most recent addition to my coin collection, a Tapu Bulu and Cosmog coin!

17 Likes

Not yet, I could probably snap some pictures of the binder pages, might take me a bit. One sec :blush:

3 Likes

That arcanine coin looks sweet!
Where is it from?

1 Like

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s from the Japanese Blaine deck. (If not, it looks very similar to that one.)

1 Like

Been a while since I posted a collection update. Sorry been really busy. I just had to share this milestone for me though. I just got the FINAL pin I needed to complete my older pokemon tournament pin collection. Shout out to TrollandToad for tracking the last one down for me!

Pretty excited to have a complete set. Still looking for some condition upgrades though.

15 Likes

Cosmog is so cute!

1 Like

Another nice collection update! Starting work on the Competitor championship pins and got these four bad boys in!

4 Likes

Got some really nice pins in the other day. These are actually Hard Rock Cafe pokemon pins! Including the lounging Pikachu which I have another version without marking and different back texture. Also included in the pic is a few coins I neglected recently and a Japanese imported Espeon Deoxys coin!

3 Likes

Some more great collection additions!

4 Likes

Here we go with another great update! Getting some more progress done with my Championship pins collection.

In the first pic we have a 2019 International Championship Oceania Staff pin, a 2019 Oceania Competitor pin and a 2019 North America Competitor pin.

In the next picture we have the Dialga & Palkia GameStop promo pin, the Kyogre & Groudon GameStop primo pin, a Pokémon Center 21st century pin and a very nice Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! Pin.

In the final picture, we have a very interesting Pocket Monster Tazo shooting set I haven’t seen before and a Detective Pikachu Mr. Mime figure I found for $1 that I couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

I love that Pika that looks like he’s cosplaying as George Washington lol

1 Like

I always loved the championship pins that feature Pikachu in different costumes. I wish they’d do more lol

1 Like

Really unique collection, I like the coins and pins! (And your profile pic)

Hewre is a pretty worthy update! I finally decided to get the next set of PokePin gameboy cartridge pins from Baine on Etsy (snagged a nice “Pintendo Pinboy Color” pins as well). I took a picture of them all together:

Also making more headway on my sealed world champs competitor pin collection I snagged a 2020 Latian America version competitor pin!

1 Like

This is a serious flex! Never saw so many coins

2 Likes

And that’s just the first page of the binder! Currently I have 138 unique small coins and 158 unique larger coins. That’s not counting metal coins, cardboard coins, battle coins, pogs, tazos, etc.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is a great collection, so much good variety in the pins. Do you have a process for tracking all the different pins out there, or do you wing it?

It’s a combination. Bulbapedia is a good place to start for the usual blister and box releases as well as the league badges. As for the more obscure pins it a combination of talking with other collectors, doing research online, contacting companies, and literally just searching every eBay auction with the words “Pokemon Pin” on a daily basis. There is honestly not that many good resources at all to be frank.

1 Like

*Trying to Quote* "There is honestly not that many good resources at all to be frank. "

Yea, figured that would probably be the case. Well, looks like you’re in the process of making one :grin:

edit: Quote formatting is tough

You can switch to the BBCode tab instead of Preview tab, that makes it a lot easier. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes