Japanese Eevee promos arrive!

Just got 243 & 247 in the mail today! 245 arrived a week ago! Keeping my collection alive! Trying to keep current & filling gaps. We may have a dry spell of Eevee after the boxes or merchandise stuff comes out. Long live Eevee! Lol Gotta Catch All the Eevees! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Dare I ask what you spent on that yarn one?

2 Likes

That 243 yarn/classroom eevee is such a nice card!

1 Like

Pretty neat eevees! It blows my mind seeing how many unique artworks of eevees and pikachus exist on the Japanese side of collecting! The english side needs to do this too!

2 Likes

I went to pokevault. I paid when he 1st got it in stock for $175-coupon+shipping…$166+change. It is $125 now & you can get a 10% coupon to make it cheaper.

m.pokevault.com/item/3232393238

Bottom two are quite easy to get at the moment. Top right waiting for price to go down a bit. That started crazy high …

The bottom right you can get from a DVD CD pack.

And top left is the jr promo ? Nice piece.

Cool pickups :blush: eeevee is so kawaii

Lol I have the actual Jr Stamp Rally card psa graded. I just put a dummy card in my main binder as a reference.

1 Like

Yeah I’m out half my cost but I did get it pretty much first-dibs from the guy as he was waiting for his inventory to hit his store. I have a lot of other awesome eevee cards so I feel like it breaks even.

Where is the yarn one from?

Awesome looking cards!

Bulba has more specifics but it was a classroom promo sometime in July