Got a coupon for some cardboard art! Which eeveelution cards to buy?

So i received a Cardmarket coupon; let’s say i have around 80eu to spend. I only collect eevee’s&co.
Why is it always that if you have the money for cards, you suddenly do not know what to get, lol.
Which card('s) would you recommend?
I collect everything, but I love Japanese and/or vintage cards, and “exclusive” holodesigns. And like tiny “sets” (promo’s e.g)
I need to cash this coupon like yesterday, so, i count on y’all!
tia!

My vote would be:

Flareon and Jolteon from EX Sandstorm

AND/OR

Leafeon and Glaceon from Majestic Dawn

8 Likes

Cute! I already got the glaceon.
I am not the biggest fan of these cards tbh. I think its the style (It doesn’t feel vintage nor modern. To me. If that makes sense :rofl:)

I would prioritize these 2:

• A card you enjoy and really want
  • A card that is not always available. There are some cards where searching on eBay will yield 0 results.
2 Likes

Do you have the Eevee Neo file promo yet?

5 Likes

No symbol Jungle Vaporeon

4 Likes

Thats the thing. I do kinda know which one i want and enjoy, but sometimes getting advice from other (more experienced )collectors helps! Think of language exclusive cards, specific cards who are maybe going to be valuable, or maybe its a card i have never seen before!:smile:

Good one! Was on my list to buy one eitherway.

1 Like

Naawww i think vaporeon is the cutest from the Jungle set! The “no symbol” one’s are a good indeed! Noted :memo:

1 Like

Card Set Number
Eevee 306/SM-P
Eevee 326/SM-P
Eevee 371/SM-P
Eevee 399/SM-P

Lovely set of Friendly shop promos. I think they are very affordable and you will be able to finish the set. They have really great artwork.

Cheers!

4 Likes

So cute! And yes i love the small “sets” ánd promo’s. So cards like these are perfect. Thank you! :grin: i added this “category” in my post!
Edit: cool! I see i already got one of them!

There’s a pretty cool japanese exclusive art promo for umbreon

3 Likes

Some ideas:
Any of the non holo Eeeveelutions from Japanese VS set
Eevee 235/BW-P Promo Seven Eleven (you might have this one already can’t remember)
The Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon Trainer Magazine promos might be out of reach for your specific amount, but something to keep in mind

1 Like

Obviously it’s whatever you want, but my suggestions would be:
Delta Species
Japanese VS set
Trainer Magazine promos for the original trio
Call of Legends

1 Like

Also as added plus, one of the cards features grimer in it!

3 Likes

This is my personal favorite eeveelution set. They’re the promos from the Sylveon Collection Box (which also includes a Sylveon that I wish followed the same art style)

7 Likes