James's Eeveelution Collection + More! Update 8/19/2016

ohhhh there be a piplup promo thingy… IS he worth much ungraded? i must get him.

Nah, the trio of ppp promo starters is pretty cheap and they’re not that hard to find.

1 Like

Your grade returns from PSA are unreal… Awesome cards!

2 Likes

Awesome grades, that pop 1 vaporeon is beast! The 15th anniversary stamped zero and reshiram are so hard to find but I want a set so bad :confused:

1 Like

I’ve always felt that 15th anniversary Zekrom/Reshiram duo were tasteful collectibles. And to echo @justinator’s sentiment: You have been very fortunate with your returns! Good work curating such a quality collection.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! It’s taken me near a year (since my last major update post) to find all the cards that I submitted in this order. It’s been a long haul haha

Been mostly sharing my pickups on my Instagram but I guess I’ll post them here as well. Mostly been buying raw cards for a sendoff at the end of this month, but here are some of the PSA graded cards I’ve picked up recently (or that were in my last send-off which I didn’t actually show here) :blush:

As always, more eeveelutions!

Yes, I know that Flareon needs to be relabeled lol. Also managed to pick up this binder, I adore the artwork for obvious reasons.

And a few more Gem Mint PLAY Promos, now all I need is the _'s Celebi and Kyogre Ex! Other than the elusive Umbreon/Espeon but those are not really in my short term collection goals right now due to financial reasons.

This is my favorite full art from BW, so I just have to post it here! Don’t want to overload my page with the rest of my Full Arts though haha.

And this beauty:

Lastly, I’m starting a Deoxys collection too! My first two Deoxys cards in PSA 10:

3 Likes

Nice additions, so jelly of that master ball

You made me want a CSD Deoxys, thanks. Haha awesome adds.

@woolsluk, @missingno, Thanks to you both! The master ball was a pain to track down and Deoxys is actually one of my favorite pokemon :blush:

2 Likes

Another few small buys! Still working on finding a mint flareon to grade, too bad it has a pop of 1. Not the best picture but it’ll do.

I’ve got an amazing update to share with you all next week so stay tuned :blush:

7 Likes

Sweet addition. I think you have really good taste. :blush:

If that is the playmat I think it is then I love it! One on yahoo at the moment?

Cool Jolteons, has to be one of my favourite pokemon, just no Jolteon card ever looks bad, and yet even cooler grades!

@soulwind Thank you! I find that a fair amount of my collection is reflected in yours in terms of style lol

@woolsluk It sure is! I managed to buy 2 off the official pokemon website. It looks much better in person than I imagined!

@cljdavis Thanks! I don’t think I could say jolteon is my favorite eeveelution though - I love them all equally :blush:

2 Likes

Never expected to ever lay my hands on this card, but I actually managed to grade this myself! When I sent it in, I was unsure whether or not I wanted to keep it but the nostalgia and overall appeal makes me believe this won’t leave my collection anytime soon!

15 Likes

Very exciting. Well done:)

1 Like

emeergeerd i will give you 2 dorraz

Man the PSA Numbers are flying like crazy.

Thank God;)

People should send to BGS there awesome. I need to send some stuff to bgs, i will be mesaging you garinson.