Is this the rarest Charizard that exists?

I have been looking around at pop reports and this seems to be the lowest pop/rarest Charizard out there.
Are there any more elusive? Maybe e1 unlimited?

15 Likes

This one is still pop zero PSA 10 right? I think it’s the only Charizard that can claim that.

3 Likes

Congrats, thats a hell of a find!

Grade this, get a psa 10, and sell for $400,000 as a Pop 1 Charizard.
Then buy me something cheap with all your riches like a grand party or something.

7 Likes

Rarest would have to be Korean Unlimited.

There has been more unlimited WCP zards available the past few months. Coupled with your 2 copies, I believe there has been 5 sold these past few months alone. Still a very scarce Charizard. Congrats!

7 Likes

Nah this is the rarest, Base Set Zard Black Dot “Ninendo” Error

I have the only 2006 Gold Star National Champ zard

26 Likes

Photoshop skills on point

Isn’t FPO one of the rarest or the rarest? Sry I’m not an expert on crap Pokemons : /

1 Like

Umm Charizard does a hundred friggin damage

7 Likes

Was going to 1vs1 irl no shirt with knives then saw your profil pic and got chilled

3 Likes

I’d argue the two MATCHPRINT Charizard cards are the rarest, since only two copies exist of each. But excluding sample prints, so only looking at official releases, the Japanese unlimited edition WCP; Japanese unlimited edition E1; and Korean unlimited edition Base Set are probably among the rarest. Can’t say which of those would be THE rarest, though. In PSA-10, probably the Korean ued Base Set, which is pop-1 for PSA-10, and pop-2 in general (two PSA-9s have been graded).

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

What about the staff national championship zard?

I’m pretty sure the National Championship Charizard doesn’t have a STAFF stamped version. Not sure why, but about halve of the National/Regional Championship stamped cards lack STAFF versions while the other halve doesn’t.

But if you can find a STAFF stamped National Championship Charizard, that will for sure be one of the rarest Charizard cards. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I know the blastoise does… I think I saw something on here about a charizard existing

Only 50 to blastoise tho :sunglasses:

I forgot about matchprints, those definitely take the cake. These are pop 0 in 10s atm, but I will send them and see if I can change that. :blush:

Italian 1st Edition Charizard is still pop 0 in PSA 10.

3 Likes

7 Likes

That’s artificial rarity, not real

2 Likes

If that was real rarity steam siege would be the rarest cards