Info Charizard & Mew Gold Star PSA 10 English

TCGFish isn’t exactly made for buyers in Singapore who exclusively buy from Facebook and IG marketplace. I can see why it doesn’t fit your buying style, but that doesn’t mean it’s not comprehensive enough. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m sweating looking at this post. Life not easy, and appreciate the kind words.

gold stars are holding strong even the market is dipping right now. Very impressive performance.

:melting_face:

8 Likes

yes sir, I hear you, and your correct, the 1999 2000 fossil is not up, but will add it when I have time.

2 Likes

That would be brilliant thank you.

Mew 7k and zard around 20-25k

1 Like

Here, my preferred website got recent price (8 months ago, not that recent) of US$23,000. Someone can help check actual paid?:

Compare to its record price 3 years ago, it has fallen quite substantially:

I am familiar with this site. mavin.io doesn’t have accurate sales records. For cards that sell as a best offer, they’ll often show the listing price and not the sale price (unlike TCGFish or 130point.com). It’s likely that this Charizard Gold Star was listed at $60,000, but sold for much less.

2 Likes

That zard sale wasn’t real. Peak (for now) GS zard was 28-30k range.

Wow guys i didn’t expect so many answers.
Actually i agree with someone who said that many sales about mew are old and i don’t think they are so “current”.
Anyway thank you everybody! I’ll use your info as best as i can

This sale tonight will help to answer your question.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/4135905/

1 Like

$19,200 if anyone is wondering. Feel like the seller got a decent price for it with that whitening on the back.

4 Likes

@Dyl thank you. My 10 is absolutely better than that one. That whitening wasn’t so much appreciated i guess.

Anyway, if anyone could be interested, i sold my Mew for 7600 Euro in a private deal (8.3 K USD). In one day. Maybe it can go even higher than that. This info just to let be aware of this in case anyone could sell his one in the future!

Bye!

What do ya think? Cgc pristine cross?

$16,400 in auction on eBay

2 Likes

New low price post 2020… but was also followed by an 18k sale on PWCC.

2 Likes