If you could have any artist to do a card

Which artist would you have do which pokemon?

I’d love to have Matt W Moore do the porygon line in his vector funk style

Or maybe get some black metal artists to do a series of dark pokemon!

10 Likes

John Wayne Gacy

Mr. Mime.

6 Likes

Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

4 Likes

Dale Chihuly - Tangela

5 Likes

Salvador Dali doing anything in pokemon or mtg:

6 Likes

Georgia O’Keeffe, Cubone!

5 Likes

Basquiat:

2 Likes

M. C. Escher doing either Porygon or Zapdos.

6 Likes

Should I know other artists than Pokemon TCG artists??

7 Likes

A Banksy depiction of Pokémon’s human characters would be pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Alexandre Mijares
He has done some amazing paintings in his „Never grow up series“ featuring Mickey Mouse, Popeye, Darth Vader and many more.

1 Like

James White (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon & Trials of the Blood Dragon)
signalnoise.com/

Imagine a Houndour in this style:

And Porygon looking like this:

3 Likes

oh also for a more realistic collaboration id love takashi murakami to do a misdreavus card

1 Like

Bob Ross. “Happy little Charizards”

5 Likes

Happy Trees:

5 Likes

also

4 Likes

@thundermoo , Perfect first answer to flip the tone on it’s head. When The Kite String Pops by Mr. Mime.

@caslon , You have any BM ideas in mind? In The Lunatone Eclipse. Vanilluxe Lyset Tar Oss.

@funmonkey54 , Nice artist choice but Tangela is boring on the base colour and detail side to work with. Now Mega Rayquaza on the other hand?..

Seems to be many pointing to Porygon adaptations which is always nice to see recognition of a much better deserved pokémon. It’s very flexible like the Gengar family in how it can be altered so I’d firstly like to share an actual collaboration worthy to note.

Really Scared!! / Kowapoké by Junji Ito.
If anyone knows where I can find a size L of either art from this campaign pretty please get in touch for a reasonable offer. :blush:

Some classics.
Bacon Triptych’s displaying the Abra line for each member as a full art series stretch.
Smeargle somewhere. Shining Espeon too. Chandelure family in the corners. Aim is to make it distorted to you viewing but they’re actually enjoying themselves with matcha cakes and mead, levelling up on Earthbound and summoning Mew with there increasing Ancient Mew collections.

Giger’s biomechanical series perfectly compliments a series of tubes indepth underground coils made in repetition by Steelixes and fossils akin to the Original Stitch patterns.

Same logic, different dimension of art. Would love Merzbow create albums using only Pokémon roars.
…and Boris Vallejo who I know was on all your creepy minds but were scared to first admit it. Your welcome. :wink:

1 Like

I would love a Roy Lichtenstein Team Rocket trainer card

1 Like