i need help for a project about shinys

so for a project im working on i need the help of as many people as i can get
please tell me your
first shiny pokemon (red gyarados lake of rage do not count)
the date or even time you caught it (if you remember that) if not just say the year
(IF YOU EVEN REMEMBER THAT LOL)
and lastly
if you still have the pokemon

yes i know someone just did this in april but i need this for a project
THANKS FOR THE HELP
(and also send pics that would be nice to)
What was your first shiny Pokemon? link to the original post here ALSO THIS IS A COPY OF THAT ONE SOOOOOOOOOOO SRY “Dyl” just need some info

First shiny was a random shiny Chinchou in the water between Johto and Kanto in an emulated Gold game on my phone I was playing during my metro commute to work in July 2012. Obviously, being on an emulated game, I don’t have it anymore.

On Crystal version - Nidoran male on the route south of National Park by the Firebreather Magmar guy. 2nd one was Venonat south of Lake of Rage - didn’t have any poke balls and had to run away.
This was when I first played the game when they came out.

Playing Pokemon World Online and Pokemon Revolution Online - I found so many shiny tenatcools and rattatas.

Growing up i played RSE through HGSS without a shiny. My first was a shiny gastly i hatched in X, it was a timid nature with 5iv’s (low ATK iv)… literally couldnt believe how perfect it was.

That was in 2015 sometime, still have it and it bodied in VGC.

I never caught a shiny in the main series games.

If Pogo counts it was shiny magikarp by Lake Nokomis in Minneapolis in summer of 2018 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shiny Vulpix in HGSS. I was doing a Nuzlocke run!

Shiny Cacnea in 2014-2015 on Route 111 in the desert in Pokemon Sapphire.

This guy popped up for my in my sun and moon playthrough. I believe he was the first shiny that I ever caught. December of 2017

I think it would have been in 2004 but I caught a shiny Electrike in Ruby version on the route north of Slateport City. I evolved it into Manectric but I have no idea where it is, unfortunately :cry:

My first shiny was White Striped Male Basculin from Legends Arceus. Its the lighter colored one on the left in the middle picture. Got it in early 2022. Still have all my shinies ive found.

My first “main series” shiny was Mareanie from Violet

First shiny was pochyena, maybe around 2006. However I didn’t catch it because it roared me :frowning:
First shiny I catched was a yanhma in platinum
Coolest shiny I ever caught was a trapinch :slight_smile:

Shiny corsola in Olivine city in Pokemon Gold, year maybe 2001

My first technical legit shiny was gyarados at lake of rage in soul silver the game the year was released in 2009.

My first normal wild shiny encounter was a wurmple in emerald in 2015 but it was before I had gotten my first pokeball.

And finally my first legit random shiny I caught (which was the next shiny I saw after the wrumple) was a shiny poochyena in the same cartridge that same year while ev training my starter.

And I still have both the gyarados and poochyena on my soul silver and emerald cartridges.

My first was a shiny Bagon in Sapphire (could’ve been Ruby not sure). This was before Emerald and FR/LG came out.

RIP my little green dude. I’ll never forgive my brother for deleting that save file because he got bored of playing the opposite version.

1 Like

Dunno if it counts but when i got back in during x and y era you got a shiny beldum for free

The only shiny that I encountered in any DS Pokemon game was a Golden Magikarp fishing in Pokemon X. Believe it or not, the nintendo ran out of battery and turned off before I could save it. If we talking pokemon go thats a whole different thing hehehe

my first was a luvdisc in either emerald or sapphire, around 2008 probably. I don’t have the games anymore :frowning: