Hyper reshizard

I’ve seen things on fb that apparently there was a buy out of this card on TNT or something. And prices have sky rocketed ! It’s madness surely it can’t stay this high

@thecharizardauthorty any insight on pull rate across a mass opening?

I have seen things thrown around like ~1:900 packs or so but I’m not sure. Playable + zard = $$$$

I debated on buying this card at $200 and thought it was too much. Will save my money for other cards. With the prices they are now no way I am touching it. I have a good amount of hyper rare cards so for me the appeal isn’t worth a high price tag anymore.

1/936 packs approximate was me. :stuck_out_tongue:

It being 1 of 26 big pulls that are typically 1 per box. 26 boxes x 36 packs = 936 packs

Assuming the 26 big cards are on average 1 per box and that they all have the same pull rate.

1 Like

It should have the same pull rate as other hyper rates. It’ll drop to about £80/$100 in 8 weeks

Something like 1/926 for any particular hyper.

It’ll definitely drop when it rotates out of standard. People are going to open a lot of this set because it is large and there are a ton of playable cards.

mArkEt
MAniPuLaTioN

Bought one from TNT this weekend for $180. They had another at the show, but looked like an 8/9.

1 Like

Crazy. TNT is now buying (up to 17 of them) at $195. I’ve seen a lot of people say a lot of things but when TNT is buying at $195 it is a very real price.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this card mimics the Burning Shadows Hyper Rare Charizard price point and starts selling at $300+ raw and $500+ for PSA 10s.

I’m personally really happy that the Reshizard artwork for the 097/095 Double Blaze card wasn’t released with Unbroken Bonds. Hopfully is gets its own tin because the artwork is amazing!

1 Like

I gave in and bought this stupid thing a couple days ago. I didn’t think Burning Shadows’ rainbow Zard was going to increase much more when I bought that two years ago and it’s almost double that price now… so I took the gamble that right now is the “good” price ugh what a time to be a collector. :sob:

1 Like

The hyper rare Charizard from Burning Shadows, probably one of the most printed sets of all time, is nearly 2 years old with a PSA 10 pop of 600+ still sells for $200+ raw. It’s not even a playable card. I don’t know how you can make this prediction.

6 Likes

And Reshizard is a lot more playable and Unbroken Bonds has more secret rares than Burning Shadows does. Sure everyone is just trying to get a copy so they can grade it and flip it, but the cheapest copy of the card on TCGplayer is still $70 more expensive right now than the cheapest copy that was up when I bought mine less than 2 days ago.

1 Like

I pulled 3 in 2632 packs. Im gonna open some more packs soon, but pretty tough to pull.

Burning Shadows was printed into the ground like several other sets from around then…

3 Likes

I’d imagine though once this loses its playability or goes out of rotation it will drop

I dont see playability driving that card right now. I hope it does drop because I want more…

Top tier & charizard is gonna keep it ridiculous for a while.

Hmmmmm maybe I’ll skip on this one haha no point getting sucked into the hype