How reliable is Buyee?

The government shouldn’t be the middleman between business and the people. Remove them and you remove the influence. Then you, as consumers, will be in control. Not business.
You see…government isn’t really protecting the people. They’re protecting themselves and their livelihoods. Screw em. Limit their size which will limit their power as well as the corporate power, over you.

Kind of what i was getting at with our lack of demand and sticking up for ourselves. Another major part of it is that the Australian society is often very divided, sometimes for no reason other than the want to disagree with the other side. Spend an hour listening to talkback radio here, its uninformed person on side A, followed by uninformed person on side B, repeat repeat repeat.

That’s what Australia’s conservative government is. The other side isn’t much better, but they don’t bend over to business like the LNP does.

1 Like

The feels of being a UK collector who doesn’t collect English stuff :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Amen, brother! Pass me a kleenex would you? :sob:

The bending over has been insane the last 3 years. What price are taxes gonna be on ? Like 15 bucks like UK? Omg… Not looking forward to dis.

Plus we have to pay a £12 charge extra so that parcel force can rub their nipples with it for doing what they already get paid to do anyway… Importing into the UK is expensive that’s why I always ask people to mark packages as a gift but even then you still get charged sometimes.

Self-government won’t work without self-discipline. - Paul Harvey

“How reliable is buyee?”

Let’s keep that topic the core of this. It’s about run its course. If anyone has anything to add on the topic, go ahead and post that.

2 Likes

Must have purchased over 100 items through buyee in the past 10 months, never had a single item go missing once posted to me. Any items that have not reached buyee from the seller have been fully refunded (after about a month of waiting lol)

All in all I’ve never lost a penny through them.