How do you cost effectively ship a large number of cards?

If the cards are worth under 10 cents each and I dont want to use a toploader for each one, how would you about shipping these?
My current idea is to put them into a ziploc bag and then put the ziploc bag between two topladers and bubble wrapping it.
Any better ideas are welcomed.

1 Like

If you pack it tight and maybe give it a make-shift shell of thick card board and even bubble wrap packed in… Unless your shipper takes a pick axe to it there’s not much risk in my opinion

1 Like

Put them in a cardboard box, make sure they are tight and they are good to go. Watch a video on how to ship bulk would be my best advice.

1 Like

2 Likes

Use team bags or graded card sleeves to sleeve up a large amount of cards at a time and make small bricks. You can use cling wrap to make large bricks out of your small bricks. I would suggest using a flat rate box because if you have several 100 or 1000s cards the shipping might be more than the cards are worth. And just fill the extra space in the box with bubble wrap or wrapping paper.
I have tried both large ziploc bags and cling wrap for bulk cards and I think cling wrap is better and has more uses.

2 Likes

How many cards are you looking to ship? I just recently shipped 250 singles in a small box and 15,000+ singles in a large 60 pound box. I placed the 250 in individual sleeves and they fit snug in the box, no top loaders necessary.

I put the 15k singles in 20-25 etbs and stuffed/wrapped each one in bubble wrap to prevent card movement.

I second the team bag idea with a cling wrapping them together. I would recommend the large flat rate box only if you have thousands of cards, or if your shipping all the way across country.

Otherwise the flat rate box isn’t really a very good deal. Regional rate boxes are usually better( a and b) It either needs to be extremely heavy or going far. Or else your probably better off using ups ground. I’ve shipped massive stereo receivers with them for 10-20 bucks depending on the location.

I always used graded card bags. Just sandwich bundles of 50ish cards between card board and ship 1st class in a small box

1 Like

All in penny sleeves and in one or two team bags. They hold quite a few cards. Then I’d take two pieces of cardboard wrap in bubble wrap and use a small flat rate box. Maybe a bubble mailer depending how many cards

1 Like

Depends on how many cards you are shipping. If its in the thousands, I generally just stack them all together in a flat rate box and put some bubble warp to prevent movement in the box.

I’ve received cards in envelopes before without much issue… that would be cheapest, but is it legal?