Holy Grail of Venusaur?

@hyruleguardian
I also collect grey stamps :blush:
If you find any of these ā€œdamaged cardsā€ in your collection, give me a call and I will gladly take them off your hands at no cost. Iā€™m just a nice guy like that

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Good luck on the grade, sheā€™s a beatuy for sure! Would you be willing to disclose where you found such a clean raw No Rarity holo? Iā€™d understand if you donā€™t want to, obviously :blush:

1 Like

What a card!

2 Likes

There is a UK guy, HUGE pain to deal with WRT prices, on ebay. But he has maybe more no rarity than anyone else I know of. Except for a few people in Australia, some of whom are (or were) forum members. I bought the best copy of each of his no rarity holos (except PSA 9 zard I already had) in one large deal during the first week of quarantine. Not a single PSA 10, but all PSA 9 and most of the cards seem pack fresh. at least a handful are only 9s due to centering and may have (IMO) been graded a bit harshly. thatā€™s where the venusaur came from.

4 Likes

I was looking at the CD Promo and noticed one that had 'holo bleed ā€™ . How rare is this? Looks pretty cool

Ex crystal guardians Regional championship venusaur.
These are a lot rarer than they appear, not a lot for sale but the ones available are very cheap imo.

2 Likes

Japanese unlimited expedition?

1 Like

Black star wotc psa 10 venu promo or 1st ed base psa 10/bgs 10 pristine(idc for bgs but it is what it is)

An opinion so bad, not even @effectspore himself liked it :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Is it a meme that i like my own stuff?

1 Like

Yep, because just because you have a 4th booster pack doesnā€™t mean the holo will be a 1999-2000 ~

It indeed is. :slightly_smiling_face: Elite Fourum Memes.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

ive done a lot of looking into all these cards, and Ive essentially narrowed it down to 3 things i want

• first edition base set venusaur (quickly getting priced out, but gonna try)
  • the old CD promo. working on this one now. just love the art
  • that bulbasaur snap card. never gonna exist for me, but if there was an opportunity id crap my pants)