What is the Most Prestigious Venusuar Card?

I am thinking it’s that time to get serious about a Venusuar collection.

But I ask for opinions on what a TOP 5/TOP 10 list for Venusuar cards would look like. This includes any language, promo, errors, PSA graded, etc. (limited to the TCG though)

Would it be wrong to say an English PSA 10 black star promo #13 would top the list? But I am sure there are plenty more I am missing. Just looking for some opinions on what I should set a goal for.

Thank you for any input :sunglasses:

Lottery promo Venusaur would have to be one!

3 Likes

Game boy dark venusaur is unique/decently rare.

1 Like

Obviously Korean Unlimited Base should be considered for the top 5. There might be rarer ones, but I’m not an expert on Venusaur haha

2 Likes

What is the Gameboy Dark Venusuar? When I tried searching I only find results for the “winner” promo that was handed out in tournaments (i think)

And yeah I would have to think Unlimited Korean Base set Venusaur would have to be on my list at some point!

www.pokemon-cards.net/product/JPROHF/JPRO-003GB37.html

Thanks for the link, so I am guessing this one is difficult to find with a Gem Mint grade?

You could buy a new one still in the mag from the website listed:

www.pokemon-cards.net/product/JPRO-003GB37MAG.html

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Venusaur-Pokemon-Japanese-card-Trainers-Promo-HOLO-NM-EX-Best-Deal-F-S-/262121911959?hash=item3d07aef697:g:djoAAOSwwbdWJF5G

The no rarity base set is the only one that springs to mind for me. The ex is really nice too.

I agree with this n maybe the no rarity symbol one also

PSA 10 1st Edition ‘grey’ stamp, PSA 10 no rarity base and PSA 10 Korean Unlimited would be the holy trinity. Not sure about raw cards, maybe there is a sneaky Venusaur on a HTF trophy card!

1 Like

1st ed/shadowless, korean unlimited, no rarity, ecard lottery promo and maybe Chinese would be the most expensive raw cards I would think in no particular order.