Hidden Fates, limited availability?

People seem to forget that Hidden Fates has a spread out release of product all the way to Christmas. Keep the money in your wallet.

2 Likes

+94 in the ā€œShiny Vaultā€ lol. In true Sun & Moon era fashion.

4 Likes

Interested what wholesaler in UK did this to you?

Also based in the UK, and never had supply issue with wholesaler in the UK, unless this is a first?

Waiting for the $400 shiny Charizard bubble to pop likeā€¦ :roll_eyes:

I was really hoping that shiny Rayquaza (#240/150) was going to be in the English release, but now it looks like Iā€™ll need to settle for a Japanese copyā€¦

Unfortunately I cannot divulge my supplier as it took me ages to get them. Anyway, we are talking somewhat large quantities hence why they themselves had to allocate.

I know if I bought them from Chaos Cards as I used to do before they would honour whatever amount I order, but their prices are not competitive enough for the amounts I am currently buying (Ā£3-Ā£5k range) as they are more of a retailer than a wholeseller. I still bought as much as I could from them when I knew I wasnā€™t getting full allocation. :grin:

2 Likes

It will get English release. It will be released as a Promo card in a future Hidden Fates release in a couple of months.

1 Like

@kaldoverde already got my own wholesaler in the UK, not looking for your supplier, especially one that doesnā€™t allocate full amount ordered,

Just was intrigued they didnā€™t fulfill your order, never had such problems with my wholesaler when ordering similar amounts, was looking to help you out!

1 Like

www.blissdistribution.co.uk/ ?

Hidden Fates is available out there at non marked up prices via pokemon break sites. None of the breaks are pure only Hidden Fate booster packs as they mix in boosters from other sets too. Iā€™ve been doing breaks all week so its out there if you guys donā€™t mind expanding your horizons a little bit. It sucks that the type/slots are randomized so you donā€™t always get what you want or the one you get stuck with a type that doesnā€™t really have that many rare pulls to begin with. For some guys, thats not an issue since they just buy all 12 slots and ensures you get everything. For example, 1 guy bought 10/12 slots @ $18 a slot and ended up getting a zard. Even if you donā€™t get a zard, your still getting all the pulls if you buy all the slots.

Decided to make my usual rounds. Target/Gamestop/Target/Gamestop. I was walking into the 2nd Target and head straight to the TCG section. The anticipation was building up as I got closer with each step. I turn the corner and made a quick scan of everything, then upon the 2nd, more thourough and detailed scan, I saw it. A fresh display case with 8 Hidden Fates mew pin boxes was just sitting there on the shelf still untouched by human hands besides the hands of the person that stocked it, but that doesnā€™t count. I started to hear Angels singing and saw a beam of heavenly light shining down to illuminated the box with such power that it nearly blinded me. Iā€™m not sure how I did it, but I was able to compose myself and with much sweat and determination, I pushed through. Being aware of my own limitations, I grabbed only 5, and OMG, it was amazing!!! I was at my limit!!! I then images of my son started to manifest itself in my head. All I heard was ā€œDaddy, your weak if you canā€™t even get 3 more boxes. I donā€™t think youā€™re really committed to be a REAL Dad.ā€ That was all I needed, with HEART and LOVE, I was able to surpass my limit and I was able obtain the additional 3 Hidden Fates. I am Immortal now.

6 Likes

Was it confirmed somewhere it will appear as a promo?

www.pokebeach.com/2019/08/hidden-fates-ultra-premium-collection-product-contents

1 Like

Buying Hidden Fates pin boxes leads to immortality. You heard it here first, folks.

Yeah way more cards in the sets ā€œsubsetā€. Talking 90+ compared to 69. Just nuts. These modern sets live on the hype and thoughts of limited availability. They know what they are doing. No coincidence that the elite trainer boxes release much later. They want to create the limited feel then pump it up to sell more. Then down comes the crash of overflowing value lol.

Thereā€™s a guy selling a Black Label Shiny Zard on virbank at this time, there are real offers over 3K and he claims C/O is 8Kā€¦

This the one on eBay?

ā€œSpecial Timmy Editionā€ as they should name these reprints/special sets.

3k for a card which isnā€™t a secret rare? Completely nuts.

Here Iā€™m assuming shiny vault cards are easier to pull than rainbow Moltres, Zapdos and articuno plus the gold tapu and gold supporters/stadiums (which despite being sv cards Bulbapedia lists them as secret Rares).

Its way easier to pull the birds than the zard itself; check openings; most of the people got 2/3 birds out of a decent amount of packs opened and literally no zards. Zard pull is located where the Reverse Holo card is supossed to be and Birds pull is located where the Holo/Gx card is (the amount of cards in this socket is WAY lower than the one on the shiny GX one located on the reverse foil slot)

This means you can pull a Charizard Shiny GX and then a normal Charizard Gx (the one thats not inside the Shiny Vault)

Thereā€™s way too many Shiny Vault cards and a pretty much, small amount of ā€˜ā€˜pullsā€™ā€™ on the set itself since its little.