Halo 2 Master Chief Collection

Has anyone played yet? This was one of my favorites games growing up.

4 Likes

Yes! I am trying ti find a time to organize some custom games with E4 members. We can do discord voice and play whenever people are free!

3 Likes

That would be great, I’m in

1 Like

I’m definitely in!

Edit: Steam Username is LampLamp, add me whenever you guys want to play

2 Likes

I typically play the BTB playlist on MCC, pretty fun stuff.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

I am down!!!

To add to the 1000 games I need to catch up on lol…

Pokemon and Halo are the two things I cherish most.

Halo is far less expensive.

6 Likes

I’m a steam noob and have only played on Xbox, how do you invite people to a custom game?

Are you guys only doing PC?

Unfortunately its only pc, or one system. They currently don’t offer cross play.

When you’re in the custom game menu, you can invite players. You hover over “my game session” on the right side of the screen and then click your username. Then a menu with “find player” appears and you should be able to invite from there.

1 Like

Flexing H3 stats, ranked MLG playlist was king.

3 Likes

@pokemonpuppy, You are a 50 in mlg!!! I thought I was doing something with a 50 in doubles. A 50 in MLG is top tier!

1 Like

50 Lone Wolves, 50 Doubles, and 48+ in everything else (never had a team lol). H2 and H3 were the best online games to ever release and will never be topped in their prime. If anyone wants to play I’m down!

3 Likes

Damn, they keep talking about cross-play. I have always loved all gaming platforms but love PC as most go to PC now with better graphics and freedom (modding). I do miss the good ol days of hooking up 4 fat CRT TV’s and 4 Xbox’s and duking it out lol

Damn, so we talking Xbox? :confused:

Thank you and well done! 50 in Doubles is hard as sweats play that! I’m a 50 in LW, TS, Dubs, Snipes, Swat & MLG :wink:

I used to boost and sell 50 accounts back in the day. Paid for a few cards starting out aha.

I might get smoked lol, but still excited to play.

@teamrocketop, I’m on PC.

1 Like