Fortnite

Anyone else play?

I occasionally am looking for squad mates and was just curious if anyone else here plays? The only squad mates I can consistently find are my 13 year old cousin and his little friends and although fun to play with I don’t think I can ever carry him to a win lol. I’m not good myself with barely a 1 K/D but can work together and serve a role as a teammate and have won at a decent win rate when playing with co workers. The guys I used to play with just got switched over to night shift though so it seems unlikely I’ll be able to squad with them much anymore.

I’m down for some squads. I usually play on playstation. My GT is xrayaaron89 and my epic is xrayaaron. I have a separate epic account for my xbox. I usually play with a couple guys on the PC and we typically have an open spot.

1 Like

Sending you a PM bud!

1 Like

Tem4Elf on all platforms. I play Fortnite on PC.

1 Like

Yea I play, am shit, rage consistently, blame my mouse, but enjoy the fun. Play with a couple other dudes. IGN: FUNXTAR-OMS- (OMS = OLD MEN ARE SHIT if you wanna join, lol) Am on PC.

I should have mentioned I am on PC as well. Dsieds is my epic I will add you guys.

Damn and play you do… 10%+ win rate nice.

I started playing a little when it was first released. I updated it last night and had ago was a lot of fun, i usually play Battle grounds and rocket league, but would be keen for some games with you in the future for sure :blush:

PHaDeDBLaZe is my ID and I play on PC. I would be down for Fortnite Duos or Squads. Just got Save the World recently since it was on sale too, so throwing that out there. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Chris

I grind fortnite pretty hard and consider myself above average. I am on ps4 though.

I play on PC as well. Username same as here if you guys ever want to play. I’m pretty consistent.

Old ass thread but if anyone’s still looking for more people to play with I’m down! - I play on PS4 but everything is cross-play now as we all know.

I’m on Xbox and definitely play. Would love a Pokemon chat while playing. Username Resicide

'Sploded

Hell yeah!

Will add you as soon as i am home from work!

Wuv you Ryan xxxxxxxx

1 Like

My username is luke099 just so you know lol

I am pretty decent , and on PC

tag : ifunkytowni

PSN username is MrMagellan

Not even sure what my epic ID is though

dirtymike111788 xbox