COD Warzone

Anyone on here play warzone? Looking for some good players to run trios or quads with. Most of my friends I play with are around a 0.8 kd so it can be tough at times lol. I’m a 1.8 kd and play on Xbox but would do cross play. If anyone plays drop your gamertag or activision ID if you’re not on Xbox.

No dubs here

1 Like

I’m probably about .85 lol

1 Like

“Green Potatoes” is my Xbox username. I think I’m at 1.12 k/d and managed 8 wins playing trios/ quads. Only played with randoms before and the first 4 wins were teams without even using a mic. I play for an hour at least most week nights, eastern time zone.

1 Like

Haven’t really been too active on warzone lately but I’ve got a 1.55 kd with 48 wins. I literally always play on crossplay with my friends on pc which in hindsight isn’t the best idea as I’d probably have way better stats due to all the hackers on pc lol. PM me for gamertag etc if ya wanna play sometime.

1 Like

You can add me gamertag is h3caboose I have around 30 wins on xbox

1 Like

NickofTurl on PS4

1 Like

100+ wins/2.5kd
PC

FunkyTown#8885568

1 Like

Yep I play. 1.5 KD and 15 wins or something.

@pokewow, You still need to follow all the rules as you “nice” your way to Secret Santa participation. Posts in threads with a last post of over two months ago are against the rules.

2 Likes