Green Pikachu PW

I am currently looking for this card but I am having trouble finding or gauging a price.

The only information I have to go off of is there was one that sold on Virbank City Pokemart that had a small crease for $9. However, I cant find any listings or sold listings. This includes trying to find a full set that includes that card. Does any one know of any listings or data

This is from the 7-11 World Collection in Japan. The english one is a blue background

These are the only ones I could find. You’d need to use a middleman service or if you know someone in Japan to buy and ship it to you.

www.mercari.com/jp/items/m90449612965

item.fril.jp/f527b92aa846325391d9eb8d47f6ffe7

Man, if you would have posted this earlier. I just shipped mine off to PSA last week to get graded

@thedude1990, Did you see anyone with just this card? Or is it only the whole collection? Id prefer the single card if possible since its much cheaper. Good benchmark to know the collection sealed is around $100 so this card by itself still not much.

I am also looking for these two cards too. However, these prices are bit easier to gauge just expensive. Id love to find a copy of each any condition just hard.