Grand Party Explosion

These usually go anywhere from $550-$700. The one I’m trying to get from PWCC is already at $700 and it has 27 hours left. I believe this is the highest sale for this card. This is incredible!

Edit: Most recent auction ended at over 1k also

1 Like

top 2 bidders 100% bid activity with seller.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on that statement please?

JIT strikes again…

7 Likes

It means there is a higher probability of shill bids.

1 Like

It means the top two bidders only bid on that seller which is suspicious

1 Like

I understand now. That is suspicious!

There is another active listing for 1199 with best offer if someone wanted to straight up buy this card. Doesn’t make sense for the auction to go for that high. Very fishy.

1 Like

0 feedback winner
Looking at the bid history there are a lot low feedback bidders…

1 Like

Agree the top 2 bidders are suspicious. On the other hand, the next 3 highest bidders put up bids between $870 and $1,000.

1 Like

Ebay is about as reliable as the weatherman :sob:

The classic shill bid scenario :slightly_frowning_face:

I was the 2nd highest bidder on a PSA 7 copy from Japan international Trade on ebay just a few hours ago. Pretty salty I lost that one lol…
I am kind of hoping the price comes back down but who knows.

That went for like $250 right?

$261.66 + $5 shipping

Insane! I think it’ll drop. I think prices have to right? Then again, I’ve been wrong before.

ugh is their no honor in selling?

Considering you can buy minty copies from Japan for around the 30,000 JPY mark ($275) and there is plenty of availability I don’t know why anyone would pay so much for one of these.

On top of that, at the end of last month a PSA 10 copy sold for over 50% less than this auction, so I think the price is very much controlled by some short-term hype at the moment.

2 Likes

JIT is known for shill bidding.

3 Likes

Glad I got my psa 9 in June for $240. That’s ridiculous.

1 Like