Graders: Thoughts on what grade this charizard would get?

Hey guys,

This question goes out to the guys who do hardcore grading. I’m thinking about picking up this Shining Charizard and was wondering, based on it’s condition, what grade could it possibly get? I don’t intend on grading it but rather keeping it as a binder piece but would still like to know what it might possible be issued.

imgur.com/gallery/b7XxGSx [/img]

Please let me know if that imgur links works. This is my first time posting one of these on here.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’d estimate a 4 due to the severity of the crease, maybe 5

1 Like

Any idea on the value it would have? I am assuming given that it is a 1st ed charizard that the value is only up going forward.

eBay sold listings is going to give you best idea what any PSA grade is going for atm.

Www.ebay.com

6 Likes

I was thinking around 4 as well

I’m gonna go with 2, maybe 3

I was thinking 3 maybe 4.

edit: nvm, change my mind to 2 maybe 3

I’m going to go ahead and say about a 3. I find grading is much more subjective and inconsistent with the lower grades. Anything from 2-4 wouldn’t surprise me.

That could be a 1 for all we know. I see two creases and whitening at the edges. But if you’re not planning on getting it graded, then it shouldn’t matter what grade it’ll get. Still an amazing card to own!

Definitely less than a 6. I don’t exactly know the differences between 2-5. By the way, I love your pic of the mega tyranitar.

1 Like

Thank you!

A single grade, I’d go 3!