Graded Card Binders and Pages

Do many of you guys have graded card Binders? Can you share a few pics and recommendations on where to get them. Thanks abunch. I’m seeing some on eBay but I’m not finding many results

Some examples from around here:

4 Likes

You can remove that first quote from me, since it’s basically an elastic band & gum work-around (or paperclip in this case :wink: ). The second quote of me is what I currently use.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short; you were creative and solved a problem while on a budget. I kept it in because it shows you can go multiple routes, depending on your situation. :blush:

2 Likes

I ended up finding a good deal for $18 for 15 of them from China. Hoping they work good. If so I’ll be posting pics and or video. I was seeing prices about $7-$8 for them usually. How much are yours costing and where do you buy them?

@quuador

1 Like

I’ve looked back in my emails, and apparently I’ve paid 67.50 euros for 100 of them (49.59 + 10.41 taxes + 7.50 shipping) in April 2019; and another 10 euros for 10 more (4.96 + 1.04 taxes + 4 shipping) in December 2019.

And the link of where I bought them was in the second quote MegaZone made of me. Although that linked page currently gives a 404_not_found error, they do still have those same 4-slots in stock under a different page-link by the looks of it. They seem to be 6.50 instead of 6 euros per 10 now, unless you buy 100+.
I’m pretty sure they’ll only ship within The Netherlands however, so if you found other 4-slot binder pages in China that’s probably cheaper for you. And if you have access to 3-slot binders, there are a lot more 4-slot binder pages available including Ultra Pro’s. (In my country we don’t have any 3-slot D-ring office binders - only 2, 4, and 23, which is why I had to find an alternative at the time.)

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

This is wrong.

I’m sure you have checked the market lately. Near mint to mint ungraded cards go for graded prices… I get we have binder collectors and graded collectors. This is me basically having the best of both worlds! And there’s no point in cracking graded slabs just to eventually stick them in PSA’s backlog just to get regraded down the line

1 Like