Gotta Catch Em All-8 Months Searching-Fly to Texas-LeonHart

This is an awesome story that helps keep me excited about the high level collecting side of this hobby! It makes me feel more secure about the moves I make at my level just knowing that the market has people like you in it to help it along. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks so much…:blush:

Video will be posted tomorrow at 5:00 central time.

This link will take you there once it goes live: Gary from Pawn Stars Makes BIGGEST Pokemon Cards Purchase IN HISTORY! (just under $100,000) - YouTube

8 Likes

Yeah he should.

Smug*

Really happy for you Gary :blush: Sounds like you had a great day out.

1 Like

It’s up!

1 Like

You did great Gary! So genuine. We appreciate you.

4 Likes

Wow. I expected a 3-4 minutes interview. Very impressive and inspiring. We can see you’re genuinely passionate about this hobby. It speaks a lot about the kind of person you are and I know you weren’t too sure how it would turn out this being improvised and not some kind of scripted thing, but you did a damn good job! Thank you, brother.
This is probably my favorite Pokemon related video to date. Don’t hate me @smpratte, you’re a very close 2nd place. :grin:

3 Likes

Gotta ask Gary, were you nervous carrying those 2 cards around :joy: I would have done the deal and locked them away in case, ain’t no body stealing them!

1 Like

Hopefully Leon’s viewers don’t flood eBay and purchase all those shadowless cards before I complete my PSA 8 collection!

1 Like

Honestly, I think if someone would have robbed me, with the cards and iPhone in my top pocket, they would have thrown the Pokémon cards away and ran away with the iPhone lol.

13 Likes

I just watched it and my takeaway is…dang I look old lol.

8 Likes

Excellent video interview. Well done Gary and Leon.

1 Like

I like that it’s a raw interview with no cuts. Very cool Gary and shout out to Leon for keeping it simple. Congratulations on the card!
I must admit that I’m terribly jealous of that Shadowless Charizard. One day… one day…

1 Like

Thanks neighbor;)

1 Like

Great video, really enjoyed it! I liked hearing you speak about seeing your son’s face when you see a Charizard card, very touching. I love hearing happy memories in relation to Pokemon and everyone who has grown with the franchise.

2 Likes

Well said and thanks:)

Definitely my favorite Leonhart video. Great job behind a camera, Gary. I hope we see some more of your own videos!

1 Like

Awesome interview Gary! Very inspiring. It’s so cool you have both 1st edition pristine 10’s now! If I ever win the lotto I’m going to make you an offer. I rather have one of those pristine 10 1st edition Charizards over anything else I can think of. Even a Lamborghini.

1 Like

Loved the video, this one plus rudys video today really reminded me why I love this hobby.