Good PSA Sleeves?

Can anyone recommend a good PSA sleeve that fits perfectly? Thanks.

Superior Fit Sleeves

6 Likes

www.elitefourum.com/t/plastic-sleeves-for-psa-cases/32011/1

I made a thread asking the same thing about a month ago. I purchased the ones recommended in this thread. I had to wait a week as they were out of stock at the time, but it was worth the wait, they’re awesome!

Edit: It does appear to be superior sleeves that was recommended. So I also recommend them!

Depends what you are asking.

For sleeving PSA Graded cards I use PSA Perfect Fit Sleeves Graded Card CLEAR

For sending cards to PSA most people uses penny sleeves and card savers

Why would you sleeve a card that is already slabbed? The slab doesn’t provide enough protection?

palmsoffgaming.com.au/perfectfitPSA/
I prefer the V shaped sealable lip these have rather than the square shape of other brands.

1 Like

Slabs get scratches without the sleeve

3 Likes

so your slab don’t get scratches

edit: dang pfm beat me by a sec. lol

2 Likes

Are there any excess plastic on the sides? Do you mind showing an example of the sides & tapered flap?

I recall initially being interested, but in the early days I saw that it still had a bit of excess plastic & decided to not purchase them.

The images in the link seems pretty snug so I was wondering if they improved their snugness since then.

I’ve always used Cardboard Gold PSA Perfect Fit Resealable Sleeves

Just bought a large amount of these and they have excess over flap and square flaps. I would definitely not recommend these

1 Like

The tapered flap is great. There really isn’t any excess plastic on the sides, to the point where if this was even slightly more snug you wouldn’t be able to get the slab in without tearing the sleeve at the seams. The bottom corners can get a bit pointy at times but I think that’s to be expected and not really avoidable when the sleeve is so perfectly fit.

2 Likes

@jonbo,

Thank you!

2 Likes

Appreciate all the input fellas. Cheers!

do buyers really care if the slab is scratched??
I mean just basic wear from holding the slab and placing it down ontop of other slabs
would that cause to much damage to detract from the value?
Is it worth sleeving it?

Yes. PSA slabs can get very very scratched and it takes away from aesthetics of the card significantly

Ultra pro graded card sleeves work very well. A little big, but not too big.