PSA sleeves

Hi Folks,

Could somebody direct me to the snug, perfect-fitting PSA sleeves? I can’t remember which brand were they were.

Thanks!

I use these

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-Graded-Card-Poly-Bags-100-Sleeves-SNUG-FIT-PSA-SKIN-TIGHT-FOR-PSA-SLABS-NEW-/271830898515?hash=item3f4a625753:g:AewAAOSwT4lWTMea

These are the best. Literally a perfect fit, use them for all my cards.

www.perfectfitsleeves.com/

9 Likes

Both of the above two are great. I prefer the second one though cause of the beveled flap. I have used the 1st ones though and scizzor cut the flap.

There’s a guy in the UK that sells perfect fit sleeves.

His version don’t have tapered flaps which is much better imo as it doesn’t leave the corners of the top of the cards vulnerable to scratching.

The guy who sells them is Matty Orlando.

Slightly offtopic but I recently bought a PSA-graded card on eBay and was horrified by the condition the PSA case was in. They might as well have put the card on a string and walked it down the street. Not sleeving PSA graded cards to me is almost just as bad as not sleeving an ungraded copy.

That being said; both brands of PSA card sleeves are 10/10.

2 Likes

I recently re-sleeved my whole collection with these, most happy with outcome. Originally I used sleeves sold by that UK seller but for one reason or another the glue on flaps started to lose its strength = collects small particles of cubed foam inside my psa case, not a pretty sight for eyes. During last year or two various psa cards have arrived to me equipped with PFI sleeve and they are still like brand new.

I was about to start a thread for this. Good thing search bars were created :smirk: Thanks for this info!

1 Like

Just a follow-up to my original post: I did purchase the perfect-fit sleeves, and they far surpassed my expectations! The seller even provided me an extra assorted package of other sized sleeves as a free sample. I would highly recommend these to any of you looking for PSA sleeves.

I agree. They are a good alternative.

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to point out that the second suggestion is ALWAYS out of stock, so I’m gonna try the first one out. Too bad because I would love to give the other one a try!

Since we brought this up, how does the perfect fit Sleeves do for ungraded cards?
Mjisaacs

I store all my cards ungraded in a zipfolio side loading binder with a perfect fit. They fit beautifully, but you MUST be careful to not damage your edges. I went on to grade cards that I had stored and had them come back 10’s.

That being said, that is a bit off the main topic I think. I wonder why it’s so hard to keep up with supply…

Richy here from PFI. We are working hard at having stock at all times. It’s a challenge but it will happen. We’re hoping by mid next week to be fully stocked and from henceforth to not run out again. Thanks so much for your Patience everyone.

7 Likes

Thank you, your sleeves are great and I know it has high demand :blush:.

1 Like

Honestly, w/ the perfect sleeves which is an amazing option, the only reason how you would scratch them would just be from not caring (the nice way to put it) or constantly moving the cards. But I would assume most people who are grading are not moving their cards and being careless cuz of time and money. It is sad when I see PSA cases (regardless of grade) in just a scratched up case, it looks horrible.