Sleeves over your PSA case?

So I have a decent amount of graded cards I purchased and I want the cases to remain scratch free. Where do you guys get the sleeves that cover the psa case? PSA never sends them back with sleeves

I get mine from here. Pretty cheap for what you get and I’ve had no problems. They fit really snugly

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F281260551503

www.ebay.com/itm/50-Perfect-Fit-Clear-View-PSA-Graded-Gaming-Card-Holder-Sleeves-Protect-Them/271918288503?epid=1352375532&hash=item3f4f97ce77:g:6JsAAOSwWxNYn9cy

2 Likes

I cannot recommend these enough. Whenever I get a PSA card in a sleeve I always throw it out because I haven’t seen one as good as this (and because I’d rather use my own new sleeves… lol). The way the flap fits around the back that leaves no weird overhang is so nice.

1 Like

Thank you!

Agreed with above. Transitioned to the perfect fit sleeves not a while ago and they’re much better than the standard sleeve

These are the best graded card sleeves by far! They don’t ship internationally on eBay unless you ask for the rates first, so you can pick them up here too: www.perfectfitsleeves.com/Perfect-Fit-PSA-Graded-Card-Case-Sleeves-p/psa-0001.htm

Their other sleeves are great too, I use their perfect fit top loader sleeves to ship cards

1 Like