Giovannismew Collection

Oh no. I own alot of cards. I have so many I have to put them in storage haha. But I have 10 personal cards which I hold dearly and are considered very rare. Kamex is one of them :blush:

Ah I see, 10 gems so to speak.

Yes exactly :blush:

Thought I would share this with you all. Secret Rare Cardass - both Gem Mint 10!

I am a bit skeptical that they labelled it wrong as I don’t think I would be the only one to hold 2 of these at this grade. Can anyone help me with finding out the name PSA has used to grade these before? I am a bit of a noob when it comes to this haha.

4 Likes

For mine:
“1996 P.M Japanese Bandai”
“Charizard & Others”
“Carrdass Vending”

It’s not the best but I guess gets point across?

Thanks Ty :blush:

Can you message me you seriel numbers so I can check against the pop report ? Thanks

What a sweet number haha. See its the same with this. Only one population of your card with no higher or lower. Something’s going wrong haha

Inconsistencies… cuz psa don’t even kno what’s good with these beauties. :wink:

I like the title “Checklist” it’s nice and simple. The other one could’ve simply been “Starters”. BUT nonetheless awesome mothafuckin’ cards man. I Really want those. Congrats!

1 Like

Very impressive :blush: I got the charizard one ungraded on its way, but to achieve a ten is very rare nice one :blush: x

Got some pokepost from Japan.

Hope you guys like the video.

2 Likes

Ohhhh man!

Jealous of those TMB shirts!

Need to find myself one :grin:

1 Like

New awesome update! Purchased a job lot from eBay for £89 a few weeks ago and it came through yesterday. The picture didn’t even show this beauty so I definetly felt I won the jackpot haha. Easy a PSA 9 :grin:

5 Likes

I actually have another one man if you’re interested? :blush:

SHow us the back brah!

With the pop 5 packs and now this I’m starting to think you should play the lottery if you don’t! Nice find.

I did reply to you on Instagram buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

But here’s the back

2 Likes

Haha thanks man. Someone suggested that when I opened the pop 5 packs. Went out and bought a ticket and got nothing :slightly_frowning_face: oh well. I’m happy with my poke cards :grin:

1 Like

Well that’s all that really matters!

1 Like