Gengaranimal Top 100 Collection

I only started collecting in 2020, but at least I started collecting (just) before COVID and the boom. It wasn’t the best time to get in the hobby, but as time passes, it starts to look better. Thankfully, I jumped in pretty hard with trying to find cards and artwork that I really liked or was drawn to. I still wish I’d had more time to research and build the collection in pre-2020 prices, and with pre-2020 grading, but I think I’ve done ok to get some adds that I feel good about owning. I don’t have any high end trophy cards, but I like the eye appeal of my collection. I’ll plan to add more as I go but here’s wave 1:

[img src=“imgur.com/a/JYcPeTL” style=“max-width:100%;” src="" alt=""]

Here’s the next 50:

[img src=“i.imgur.com/a/vhuG9u8” style=“max-width:100%;” src=""]

16 Likes

I appreciate your taste in artwork as well as the nod to the originals such as the coro jiggly, pika, and no rarity charmander. Can’t wait to see what you get next!

3 Likes

Nice collection mate

1 Like

Nice collection!!

1 Like

You have a great collection, I like how you saved the Mew for last!

1 Like

Amazing cards! Loved the PSA 10 first edition Umbreon and Espeon. You also have Crystal Lugia Skyridge Gengar and so many other fantastic cards! Definitely amazing taste my friend!

1 Like

Love the idea of a top 50 list!
What brilliant picks!

1 Like

Is it just me or the links are broken? I can only see the first 50’s

Yeah I can’t figure it out, tried re-doing it a few times with the same result

Here’s a link that should be helpful. Several members posted alternative ways to upload your images. Try it out and let us know how we can help.

www.elitefourum.com/t/how-to-upload-images/24249/1

1 Like

Jesus. What a beast of a collection, especially for only starting last year.

1 Like

it’s not pretty but I think I fixed the link for the second set of 50. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks! I try to remind myself to not get sucked into the “what if” possibilities of my collection, and instead focus on the “because of” elements that instead leads to gratitude (versus discontentment). There’s a lot to enjoy in just about any collection anyone can accumulate on just about any budget. The “how to” can almost be as fun to figure out as the “what’s next.”

1 Like

Omgsh this curation is so good!!! Awesome collection these are all bangers m8. Also Thank you for reminding me of Annie’s Espeon I love that card.

3 Likes

Beautiful Light Slowbro and dark Slowking. They are just so good that they look good in any collection!

2 Likes