deltazero's Collection

Hello everyone! I am taking a bit of a risk and posting my collection. For now, I am focusing on posting graded cards and perhaps some Amada seals, but I might throw in some ungraded cards later. I have a mix of grades, but I aim for 9’s and 10’s when possible. I mainly collect cards with art I like but my favorite Pokemon are Mew, Mewtwo, Dragonite, Umbreon and Espeon. I also am new so I don’t have the highest end cards. That being said, I hope you all enjoy!

14 Likes

More in a few!

A few mewtwos:

8 Likes

I love the Pokemon Movie 2000 Topps First Appearance Cards. I have almost all of them except for Lugia and Slowking, which I am seeking out.

6 Likes

Assorted Mint 9s

6 Likes

nice collection. those topps cards are awesome! havent seen them before. will have to check out the set.

2 Likes

More Assorted Mint 9s:

Shout out to @smpratte for the Red/Green Quick Starter Moltres! I hope to pick up more in the future. I would like a complete set of 9s and 10s one day!

4 Likes

Thank you! I fell in love when I first saw these Topps cards. Unfortunately, I’ve found them particularly difficult to find. Overall, they are all very low pop and don’t have high grades. I heard they came in crummy condition in the boxes.

A very special Mint 9. I was so excited when I won this card in auction! I am definitely keen on getting the Sunset Mew in PSA 9 or 10.

6 Likes

I found this card to be really interesting! Unfortunately, the slab is cracked. Maybe I can get it re-slabbed?

4 Likes

I try to go as high a grade as possible with the Gold Star cards. Hopefully I can upgrade in the future. I still need to grade my Mewtwo gold star.

E-reader cards have some of the best art, in my opinion. The Advent of Arceus Pikachu is just so cool! I have another that I need to get graded.

5 Likes

Here are some super cool Gem cards!! I love the Espeon so much and Dragonite looks so epic here. Thank you, @tcagaming for the dragonite card!

9 Likes

OOops! @thecharizardauthority

1 Like

That’s it for now! Thank you for looking at this. It is a bit of a mix right now, but when I get more cards my collection will hopefully look less random. I will post more when imgur allows me to upload more pictures. Cheers!

1 Like

Taking a risk? These goods hot or something? Nice collection.

Thank you!!
I meant taking a risk in that I’ve never done a collection post before and I’m a new collector. I am still figuring out how to organize myself. I don’t quite have enough graded cards for a distinct theme yet. :blush:I’m definitely going to just post collection highlights going forward. That way, everyone (including myself) doesn’t have to slog through a bunch of photos to reach the more exciting cards.

1 Like

No reason to worry about that, every collector collects differently.

2 Likes

Lol zero risk here. Just people enjoying collections, yours included!

3 Likes

Some final highlights:

Carddass Prisms:

Meiji Promo: I love the Meiji 1998 movie promos. I am out collect a lot more of these. I really liked Charizard’s expression.

1st Edition Fossil and Team Rocket: I am definitely seeking more PSA 9 1st editions from these sets. Maybe a few 10s too.

Japanese Promos: Of course, I love all the cosplay Pikachus! There are several that I have that I still need to grade. Also, I still need the chikorita and charmander McDonald’s holofoils.

8 Likes

I am so relieved. I like how supportive and positive this community is!

2 Likes