GENERAL TRADE POST?

Is there a general trade thread? If so can someone either direct me to it or mods plz post this in it so I can find it? Much love. -PfC

Forum Rule 2.1 : Unless specifically approved by a staff member, No Sales or Trade threads allowed.

Cheers!

For now there is not. But that may change in the near future! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

One time I asked Scott if we might change this rule and he said “sure buddy why don’t you wait right here for a second” and then he closed the door and after a few minutes the room started filling with wasps. They were pouring in from the vents!! It was messed up!! I got stung a million times!!

I think it was a pretty successful negotiation.

23 Likes

Ayoooo the man himself. While you’re here how do I display the Pokémon under my name I like in my party oh great one? Sick to hear though!

1 Like

How to Get a Sprite Signature

Check out this thread!

1 Like

I heard that the last man that asked Smpratte to change the rules is still locked in his basement with a bunch of bunnies and coconut water.

6 Likes

When do we get to the point where smpratte is just a persona that gets passed down to the last person left in the basement drinking coconut water? Show up for a complaint with 5 others, thunderdome it for a while in the Pratte basement, survive and come out having become the thing you arrived to change.

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be a punishment :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah it sucks and the DoorDash driver always drops the food where I can’t reach it through the bars.

11 Likes