Gem Mint Pokemon - Thank You

Saw his latest video today. Quality honest commentary and transparent. Just seems to be a genuine person. Wanted to share this and to say thank you. People like this make this hobby special.

17 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

The community is only as strong as those in it. Much of what I learned came from many people on here and their unforgiving post histories. Figure out how you can give back to the community after you’ve taken time to settle in. @pierce had a pretty amazing and sleek contribution this week. We are all capable of contributing in different ways.

Oh and I’m pumped to see where this Charizard ends. No turning back now. Good luck!

11 Likes

What are you hoping to get :blush: hopefully sells well for you :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-1st-Edition-Holo-Charizard-4-PSA-10-GEM-MINT-PWCC/352358623980?hash=item520a35eaec:g:K8kAAOSwgTJa~viE

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best with this Auction @gemmintpokemon

I can only imagine how tough it must be for you to let this card go, you’re making the right move though! Being able to utilize the funds you’ll make off this sale to pay-off your student loans is AWESOME! And coming-from someone who is still paying-off student loans - you’re making the right decision!

Off to a good start, already hit 10k in less than 2 hours. Bidders look legit also, well based on their feedback count.

Jeez, these people aren’t screwing around lol.

9 days left. So the sky is the limit, heavy hitting bidders don’t come in till the last 60 seconds.

Well, I’m out-bid - already… LOL

I wouldn’t speak too soon, it could be like that Shadowless set…

1st edition Base Set Zard is a whole different beast :grin:

1 Like

True, I can’t wait to see how this ends.

30 plus ? :grimacing:

1 Like

going strong :blush:

Probably 25k if the bids are legitimate and the auction does get paid. If it goes 30k plus it’s probaby not getting paid lol

Anyone know what happens if you don’t pay pwcc? Can you still participate in future auctions?

Gemmintpokemon was the first poketuber I watched. I learned so much in such a short period from the time he’s given back to the community. He’s really the reason i got excited about collecting in the first place.

2 Likes

His genuine excitement and enthusiasm is contagious!

1 Like

Going to cross the $20000 mark here shortly…

Gemmint, I think its reasonable to believe that your college tuition will be taken card of… hell, you’ll probably have enough leftover to throw a party. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bids look legit so far, but the hobby is full of scumbags. Just look at virbank on facebook. Just hope they dont catch wind of the auction and do something stupid like last time.

1 Like