Gav1337s Collection - 1st CGC Returns!

G’day all

So I’ve been collecting for a while and only recently joined up to this site. I submit a lot of my cards to PSA both for my personal collection and to sell on.

I got my 8th PSA submission back yesterday and I was shocked at what I saw!

1999 Pokemon Trainer Deck B - Misty’s Deck + Mr. Game & Watch MANHOLE “FPO” For Position Only Card.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2fnwSi009M
If anyone knows of someone who has a sealed Brock’s Trainer Deck A and is interested in selling, I am interested :grin:.

Gav.

13 Likes

Nice psas! Good video I watched all of it. Sucks that a few were off center, good luck next time.

I’m sure some folks here now want to break into your house and steal your cards. Congrats on the grades mate!

1 Like

Cool cards, good luck finding deck A!

awesome videos. I just saw it on my subscriptions.

Have been thinking about sending in the rest of my Trainer Deck B cards. Wonder if anyone would be interested :open_mouth:

Any update on if those Belgium Jungle boxes contained the 1999-2000 copyright dated cards?

very nice to watch

Haven’t heard any word from GemMintPokemon on them unfortunately. I know he’s been super busy. I’ll bounce him a message and ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah it’s cool! I asked him a few weeks ago, i just didn’t know if you still had one yourself too, or if you just sold GemMint the box. No worries

Very cool set! Way to go on all those mint cards!

Hi,

I’m from Belgium. Are you talking about the Belgian English boxes containing 1999-2000 cards?!

1 Like

no, there was a jungle unlimited box that said ‘made in belgium’ and had the curved wizards logos plus had 1999-2000 copyright on the box

2 Likes

Oh alright, thanks for the clarification. So it’s just a pretty rare box but with the same cards as always inside it.

Yeah well the hope is that it could contain some never before seen 1999-2000 date jungle cards

1 Like

I guess the chance is very low, but you never know yeah. I’ve had thousands of jungle cards through my hands and never seen one. Unless they where shipped to another part of the world… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How much those deck b be worth?

Yes it would be amazing, I feel like they would have surfaced somewhere at least one, but I’m suspending my disbelief hahahaha

2 Likes

That box is still sealed (Beligum). I bet we can figure something out about it at some point.

1 Like

Do you think they are in there? :stuck_out_tongue: