[Game] Describe a Pokemon Poorly

Randomly choose a Pokemon

Describe that Pokemon as poorly and unflatteringly as possible.

Here’s my result:

213-2

Shuckle

A yellow worm that has taken residence in Toad’s rotting head.

170px-MPS_Toad_Artwork

7 Likes

Would make a great adult toy

9 Likes

:joy:
giphy-9

6 Likes

You’ll never look at it the same again

2 Likes

Please elaborate

If Alfalfa from little rascals was cursed by a witch doctor chicken farmer, dipped in a vat of creamsicles, and was told it could never actually stand on both of it’s damn feet at the same time

4 Likes

4 Likes

Work smarter not harder

4 Likes

Eventually, humanity’s trash was so voluminous, that it was sent into space. There, this inter-dimensional goat (god of all things) became stuck in a floating piece of fence. It also happens to be God.

3 Likes

I’ll play. Can you guess who this completely unflatterring Pokemon is?

This large bug :nauseated_face: Pokemon can unfortunately fly right right into you while on its way to selfishly hoard the pollen in local flowers. Purple in color, it’s hue resembles that of a human finger that has been without circulation for nearly 1-2 days. It has fangs, and it’s wings are covered in highly toxic dust that it sends towards those it doesn’t like…maybe even you! Even the world’s best Pokemon trainer (Ash Ketchum) let this one go, maybe you should consider the same.

edit Here’s the more unflattering version I considered posting, which is now here :sweat_smile:

If turds could fly, this would be it! Just as if one had eaten beets for breakfast and let them run their course, this Pokemon resembles the same unrelenting hue and toxicity. Gross? Check. Sharp fangs? Check. Flushable? More like clogging agent. And it can FLY at you!? Who even designed this damn thing?

2 Likes

The bird, you know. The bird! With all the colors and shit. Or maybe it was made of gold or something, I can’t remember, I think Ash caught one in the first season.

5 Likes

The cocoon Pokémon.

No not that one, the other one.

Nope, not that one, you know…the other one.

The one that looks like a cocoon…the one that’s only distinguishable feature is that it’s a cocoon.

Ah so close, but not that one…the other cocoon one…

Ad infinitum

What I got:

5 Likes

“You know, that cute little mouse fella my kids are crazy about”

3 Likes

Take a sheep, add beehives for ears, shear its wool so it looks like Martha Washington, and then make it stand up on its hind legs.

added photos.

flaaffy

4 Likes

I saw a palm tree once. It was moving, it was big. I think it had eyes somewhere. Definitely near the bottom. I think. Definitely had feet. Two of them…in the front and two in the back. Part of it was green, then part was pink. Sorry. I don’t have better information for you… it went that way. VvV

download

2 Likes

Mimikyu

Electabuzz

Fomantis

3 Likes

Looks like Catwoman had a baby with Lord Voldemort, big finger balls and an even bigger tail, I think it has something to do with those weirdos with the purple and blue hair.

3 Likes

Punchy Rock:

Onion Turtle:

Pokémon Names - YouTube :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Y’know, the fearsome Red-Eyes Black Dragon

4 Likes