FUNKO Pops!

I’m a huge Funko Pop Fan. Thought I would share my collection. Wish they would make more Pokemon, so both my collections could cross over. Anyway here is about half my collection on display. I mainly collect DBZ, Rick and Morty, Ad Icons, and Animation lines in general. Also slowly accumulating the Pop! PEZ I find appealing. Almost done with Rick and Morty, so going to focus hard on DBZ soon. I’ll never finish Ad Icons, because there are at least 5 pieces now in the $1000-$4000 price range.

5 Likes

Very nice collection! Not sure if you are aware, but they are making more pokemon pops. Charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, mewtwo(w/ chase) and meowth have been confirmed. I’m a big fan of the dragon ball pops as well and they are the majority of my collection along with marvel and miscellaneous sprinkled in.

I wouldn’t call them confirmed though unless Funko announces it or we have much better leaked evidence… They were on one screenshot from an inventory list someone took more than 3 months ago now. Usually stuff that shows up in inventory is like a 1-1.5 months away from release. I’d be happy if it was true, but I’m very skeptical right now. Another Pikachu variant someone leaked seems more legit to me.
If that Mewtwo chase is real, people are going to get murdered over it.

Amazing! Such a cool collection! I personally really like the Bullseye (Target dog) so adorable! :grin:

Thanks. I’m at the point I need to start being hyper-focused on what I get. Need to put a hard cap of 300 figures and sell stuff as I approach it. I just like to many IPs…

1 Like

I hear you! Collecting gets so exciting and sometimes i loose myself a bit too XD haha! I recently narrowed down my collection and sold a bunch of stuff. I think 300 figures sounds like a solid plan! Best of luck! Keep us updated on you pop collection! I would love to see how it changes over time! :grin:

Very nice collection, at one stage I did contemplate getting into these myself but my wallet and I reached a mutual decision not to for now at least. If I ever do though it’s more the limited edition ones that are of interest to me.

I bought my first ever pop yesterday marvels red skull for $350 looking for the sdcc Indiana Jones next

I have a funko pop sliding around in my trunk lol, I just got it from a mystery box and I don’t collect them. I guess if I did have one, I would have wanted to be signed by Stan Lee or a hot actress of one of the marvel series :wink:.

These are all the ones I own and as soon as I get a Cowboy Bebop one (haven’t decided which yet) I think I’ll have all the ones I could ever want. Like I struggle to think of what else in the fandoms that I personally would buy-- these hit all the marks, very specifically.

Well all but the two most recent Cowboy Bebop ones are very expensive (Spike being the most). So I would either get Viscous or Ed.

Whaaaa? No way, I didn’t know that! I was between Spike, Faye and Ed. Dang.