FUNKO POP VINYL FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I have avoided buying these figures until only recently. Some of these figures caught my eye. I would probably buy the ones that I can look at and immediately tell who they represent.

Albus Dumbledore!

My favourite one so far, Lord Voldemort!!!

Professor Severus Snape!

1 Like

I must know your profession!

Between you and Potts, you guys must own a bank or something lol

3 Likes

Hahaha lol. I am nothing special my friend, just an Assistant Baker at Coles!

I was going to start University to do a Creative Industries degree when my mother became extremely ill. She required special care most times. My Father like to drink alot he is a bit of an alcoholic, not too mention both my parents are pensioners. I stopped my degree and went looking for a job, I was 19 at the time. Over a period of 3 to 4 years i saved my money, I had no hobbies and because of my parents I felt tied down. I felt depressed, I didn’t spend my money on anything.

It was one fateful night that one of my friends told me that a friend of his purchased a Pokemon card for $2000.00, I thought that was crazy insane! Who would spend that much on a Pokemon card? So i went online onto serebii.net and i looked at the cards, an wow man! I never realized how cool some of the artworks were! than I layed my eyes on the GOLD STAR CARDS! the artwork in them looked so thrilling, they had a unique artistc flare to them yet were true to Ken Sugimori’s Original concepts!

So I spent some of the money i saved up on Pokemon and Lego lol!!! to put it simply, there’s no point dying rich!!!

1 Like

That’s a really nice story. Wish I still lived in Brissie! You’re a good man looking after your folks like that. =)

1 Like

The Dark Lord Sauron in his most menacing form!

1 Like

Alduin from Skyrim!

1 Like

Awesomely detailed pics:)

1 Like

That dragon is sweet! :rage:

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

Thanks Man, Those Eyes Though eh!!!

1 Like

Peter Quill aka Star-Lord!

1 Like

Groot!

2 Likes

That looks awesome. Good to see another tapatalk user lol

1 Like

The story of how you got into collecting is truly touching. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. :blush:

1 Like

Wow thats really amazing. looking forward to more pictures =)

1 Like

Picked up Smaug the Dragon from the Hobbit recently, really happy I was able to find this one as I LOVE DRAGONS!!!

2 Likes

That is one cute funko xD

1 Like

“Long live the King”

2 Likes

Soooo, minor confession. I had a dragon hording problem as a teen. I got rid of almost all of them when I started college though. Haha. But now I’m wondering if I should start a Pop Figure collection of Dragons as you’re making it very tempting. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Muhahaha! Thats awesome! Alduin is a really good choice! Now all you need is Smaug, Drogon, Viserion, Rhaegal and Toothless! Alduin was the first dragon I bought as well.