Favorite Trainer Full Art Card

Honestly, Piers’ full art trainer card featuring a younger version of himself and before his Linoone evolved just does everything for me. Love this card a lot.

Curious about yours!

6 Likes

this is the card that brought me into collecting graded cards. when it was released I was so blown back by the art that I had to get a copy. Being a japanese card, back then me not knowing much, I figured I would have to go through ebay. One thing let to another and I discovered graded cards, the rest is history.

5 Likes

For me it’s the Delinquent Promo from the XY Premium Collection (Peak XY Art btw)

It tells a story and it looks like Mightyena wants to cheer up it’s friend. It’s just adorable in my opinion.

10 Likes

Great way of ending the SWSH era/Hisui-themed sets with the continuation of Friends in ____. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It’s a tie…

tumblr_ofu76niazU1ucj889o1_640

10 Likes

Super tough to choose a favorite but I love the new gardenia from vstar

14 Likes

Red’s Challenge from Tag Team GX: Tag All Stars

7 Likes

I like this one quite a bit

6 Likes

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

I love collecting full art supporters. Currently have every one except the Masked Royal…

Hard to pick a favorite but these two are certainly up there for me

5 Likes

Blue’s Exploration from Full Metal Wall :jp: and also the one from Tag All Stars :jp:

5 Likes

if SARs count, cynthia’s ambition

if not, the second elesa’s sparkle

3 Likes

God VSU was so good for FA Trainers

2 Likes

Damn, stealing my answer :saluting_face:

1 Like

I like a lot of them for different reasons, but if I had to pick a single favorite FA Supporter, I’d go with Erika from the Japanese Tag Team set. The colors, details, and pose make it a beautiful card, even though I don’t care too much about Erika as a Pokémon character tbh.

Another newer one I like is Roxanne from Crown Zenith, primarily because of the background. I used to collect minerals & fossils as a kid (and still do, but I very infrequently add new items to the collection these days), and I also like visiting natural history museums.

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

Two of the best characters from Alola.