Favorite Japanese Art Academy Poll!

I thought this would be a fun poll! Similar to the favorite snap card, you can vote twice! Since there are so many Art Academy cards, this round will be for japanese only, then the rest of the Art Academy cards will be in another poll. Then we can do the finals with the top choices!

Favorite Japanese Art Academy Card:
  • Farmer Pikachu - gogotake
  • Business Suit Pikachu - pikamania
  • Space Pikachu - mame
  • Red Raincoat Pikachu - fujishima
  • Orange Raincoat Pikachu - Maruyama
  • Goomy - Muroi
  • Sableye - iwaiya
  • Gourgeist - rina
  • Mudkip - ochiai
  • Pikachu Emotions - ginga

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any beating the Gourgeist, but I really love the Sableye. Such an awesome card.

1 Like

Space Pika’s eyes are filled with so much awe and wonder :star_struck: :milky_way: :rocket:

2 Likes

Like pulpy and stage said Space Pika and Gourgeist are pretty sweet.

2 Likes

The Gourgeist is just too clean!

4 Likes

The goomy has a weird place in my heart. My mind was destroyed the first time I realized the card was just a reflection

11 Likes

Farmer Pikachu has Van Gogh vibes

3 Likes

That Sableye got me checking out all the art on Sableye cards. That would be a cool side collection. But dare I begin a collection I could never finish? :pleading_face: Especially with how much I like the contest card.

Too cool.

3 Likes

I agree, I never paid any attention to it until I heard it was Goomy looking down into a puddle. It will always be one of my favorites after seeing that :heart:

3 Likes

Thad mudkip looks way too happy to not be number 1, sableye is another top art, but the design of sableye makes it hard to screw up a card with the gem goblin.

2 Likes

Rina by far

I love the farmer pikachu. Hope someday to have one!

2 Likes

Goomy is such a brilliant card. That and Gourgeist are my picks.

Cheers!

I love the red raincoat one, favorite Pikachu card for me & probably top 5 as far as collecting.

3 Likes

Without a doubt the Pikachu Emotions one, with the Gourgheist as a very close second.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Haven’t seen that Sableye before! I really dig the art. Red raincoat pikachu though >

1 Like

It’s the Mudkip for me, bright and fun.

2 Likes

The Gourgeist, solid 9,9/10 card, the melting Litwick is a bit unsightly.

Sableye is great too.

Just giving this a bump for people who wanted to vote!

Glad Gourgeist is winning!